[Q] POLL- Favorite Galaxy N7000 Rom & Why

Search This thread

brockyneo

Jan 17, 2010
In The Matrix
Just trying out Stunner from Criskelo, love Criskelo's for stability. Stunner is stable so far with awesome customization. Just really miss s-memo, have the substitutes but if that could be added ( i know it cant) would be perfect

yes i agree with you and criskelo roms are amazing too but just my opinion at the moment stunner all the way for ics

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

havent tried neither criskelo's nor stunner's which one is the one with amazing customizaions that you point out? Care to mention a couple of them?

Thanks buddy

both very different roms criskelo is based on stock ics samsung with most samsung apps and tw launcher ect

where stunner is a AOKP basically its ics without all the blotware if you find samsung stuff blotware removed and a stock (google) rom as they originally released it before phone makers put there crap on it

both have amazing tweaks and both are amazing roms from amazing developers just a matter of choice really try them both:D

kaush666

Feb 29, 2012
Chennai
Running on CheckROM Note HD v6 with CF kernel for the last couple of days. At first I had a problem with a *wifi* partial wakelock that was simplygobbling up my battery. But somehow got rid of it and the ROM is simply slick and smooth with no FCs at all. Did a full charge today and will be testing how good the battery life on this one is. KitchenPro is also awesome..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only non-stock rom I've tried is the AOSP by imilka, and I'm pleased with it.