HTC 5.5
Software 4.06.651.9
PRI 4.38_003
PRL 55018

S-ON
Hboot 1.56.000
Radio 1.00.20.1108

TWRP 2.7.0.1

So my son today installed Pandora on his phone and my wife asked when the last time he restarted his phone and he said its been almost a month.....dough....

Then my son told my wife that he has been getting an error (I don't know what error) and has been clearing away the error and not sending it to HTC. So my wife rebooted the HTC ONE M7 and now the phone reboots every 1-2 minutes.

I have uninstalled Pandora (last thing installed)
Gone into recovery and wiped Dalvik Cache, and Cache, fixed permissions rebooted phone to see if that would help

Still getting reboots every 1-2 minutes

Any help or guidance would be appreciative

The phone is rooted but with the stock ROM.

Thanks Jon

Last edited:

jonmos75

Oct 5, 2010
I have my sons HTC One M7 Sprint with:

Android 4.4.2
HTC 5.5
Software 4.06.651.9
PRI 4.38_003
PRL 55018

S-ON
Hboot 1.56.000
Radio 1.00.20.1108

TWRP 2.7.0.1

So my son today installed Pandora on his phone and my wife asked when the last time he restarted his phone and he said its been almost a month.....dough....

Then my son told my wife that he has been getting an error (I don't know what error) and has been clearing away the error and not sending it to HTC. So my wife rebooted the HTC ONE M7 and now the phone reboots every 1-2 minutes.

I have uninstalled Pandora (last thing installed)
Gone into recovery and wiped Dalvik Cache, and Cache, fixed permissions rebooted phone to see if that would help

Still getting reboots every 1-2 minutes

Any help or guidance would be appreciative

The phone is rooted but with the stock ROM.

Thanks Jon

Fixed...

Found that SU did an update and I needed to update the Binary and no more reboots. :highfive: