[THEME] Tron Theme Three V1.4 for Renovate Rom -Team Renovate - (7/15/14)

Search This thread

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Tron Theme Three V1.4
Based on 1.54.401.10 Build 4.4.2

tronv3presentation_zps18065e25.png

Team Renovate Presents: Animated Tron Theme Three V1.4
Based on most current Nightly works on ALL variants! As far as I know!
Figured I'd post this in sprint since I am on a sprint phone hope you enjoy. We got something new in the works as well so keep a look out for that also. Trying to do the new project yeti made on 4.4.3 but things seem very complicated on 4.4.3 so we shall see. I'm waiting on the official release which through the grape vine i heard is very near!
Most if not all Statusbar Icons are done.

Important Please Read
I should also add the colors for the statusbar clock and header date and all that is set in renovate tweaks and also the icon overlay color is #ff4beeff I didnt want to break tweaks so when you first flash they will be white... :)
You will also NEED to goto settings/Personalize/Theme and select the Blue theme... I used the blue category to make things a bit easier for myself. Enjoy
Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2

Based on latest revision

presentation_0.png

One of "our" favorite quotes that we apply to all forms of gfx design!
(Just click on this for tapatalk users)

downloads-1.png

DOWNLOAD V1.4

features-1.png

This Is based off an original @ssojyeti2 mock-up and a port from a 5.5 theme we did,
I did a ton of work on sense6 as most of you know and I hope you enjoy it. This is pure fringe theming :p
I know I was a tad bit late this time around but it takes a while to figure out all these mods!
I did a ton of mods on this which weren't easy spent many nights trying to crack certain things. :p

extras_zps46d9ffb1.png

Hangouts
Inverted Tron Hangouts V2
Big thanks to Gunthermic for his base apk. His thread for reference

DOWNLOAD HANGOUTS V2
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713976
Instructions: Do nothing just flash the zip itll remove your current hangouts...

This could not be possible without @dazednconfused who spent about an hour and a half building this app for me b/c for whatever reason it works for him and doesnt work for me so huge thanks to him and team wicked!
Screenshot-1_zpsd3a95c9f.png

Inverted Tron Google Now
Again Thanks to @Gunthermic and his base thread

DOWNLOAD INVERTED GOOGLE NOW
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567712920
Instructions: Delete google now in data/app for this one and then flash.
Screenshot-1_zps98a3aac6.png

@ssojyeti2
@fisha21
@mwilky
@dazednconfused
@Gunthermic
blu chen
sdwhaven
@Raymond Ebertt
@nashshafrulrezza
@ViNOK16Bit
@Basil3
And to anyone else who helped us tear apart sense 6!​

Last edited:

samardeep

Mar 9, 2013
Thanks mates for awesome theme...
Here are the screenshots...
Icons theme is empire launcher theme...
aza8uhyb.jpg

yjyduna3.jpg
re2y3ygy.jpg
ny3y2yna.jpg
e7ytydum.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Yeah well it was actually yeti's idea lol I just loved tron and most of the gfx/vfx artists involved in tron legacy so I was completely down for it: and at that point I had been going on about it for weeks the craziness in tron legacy vfx. :D
And it came out so well originally I keep remaking it lol... But the new project yeti made looks pretty cool to so think I'm gonna start on that one tonight. I am a vfx/gfx artist but yeti is crazy with the photoshop ui mockups then I tend to build the rest around the mockup it worked on this theme so figure we'll do it the same way on the next one. :silly:

Last edited:
Reactions: ssojyeti2

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Fixed hangouts added google now tron style, Added the theme in theme previews add the wallpaper both for regular and xposed users that have wallpaper sliding, also altered the ui at yeti's request so the analog clock is much bigger :silly: Enjoy

Last edited:

kelvin216

Apr 12, 2009
OnePlus 9 Pro
OFFTOPIC

Hey Pneuma1985 sorry for the offtopic but just wanted to show you what i meant per our discussion, sorry.

Attachments

• shot_2014-07-17_08-44-30.jpg
    shot_2014-07-17_08-44-30.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 368
  • shot_2014-07-17_09-18-17.jpg
    shot_2014-07-17_09-18-17.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 361

Uamore6

Dec 23, 2010
nyc
Please say this theme is getting updated....can't have my baby without it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Pneuma1985

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Well currently I'm just making another mockup yeti made called the lunarUI... I may rebase this but honestly the mods take a ton of work for me to do and I'm only one person. I may try to rebase the theme b/c I to love this theme but a ton of the code has changed and last time it took me a ton of time to find alot of the code... So we shall see...If i find the time to get it done i may at least do some of it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tron Theme Three V1.4
    Based on 1.54.401.10 Build 4.4.2

tronv3presentation_zps18065e25.png

Team Renovate Presents: Animated Tron Theme Three V1.4
    Based on most current Nightly works on ALL variants! As far as I know!
    Figured I'd post this in sprint since I am on a sprint phone hope you enjoy. We got something new in the works as well so keep a look out for that also. Trying to do the new project yeti made on 4.4.3 but things seem very complicated on 4.4.3 so we shall see. I'm waiting on the official release which through the grape vine i heard is very near!
    Most if not all Statusbar Icons are done.

Important Please Read
    I should also add the colors for the statusbar clock and header date and all that is set in renovate tweaks and also the icon overlay color is #ff4beeff I didnt want to break tweaks so when you first flash they will be white... :)
    You will also NEED to goto settings/Personalize/Theme and select the Blue theme... I used the blue category to make things a bit easier for myself. Enjoy
    Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2

Based on latest revision

presentation_0.png

One of "our" favorite quotes that we apply to all forms of gfx design!
    (Just click on this for tapatalk users)

downloads-1.png

DOWNLOAD V1.4

features-1.png

This Is based off an original @ssojyeti2 mock-up and a port from a 5.5 theme we did,
    I did a ton of work on sense6 as most of you know and I hope you enjoy it. This is pure fringe theming :p
    I know I was a tad bit late this time around but it takes a while to figure out all these mods!
    I did a ton of mods on this which weren't easy spent many nights trying to crack certain things. :p

extras_zps46d9ffb1.png

Hangouts
    Inverted Tron Hangouts V2
    Big thanks to Gunthermic for his base apk. His thread for reference

DOWNLOAD HANGOUTS V2
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567713976
    Instructions: Do nothing just flash the zip itll remove your current hangouts...

This could not be possible without @dazednconfused who spent about an hour and a half building this app for me b/c for whatever reason it works for him and doesnt work for me so huge thanks to him and team wicked!
    Screenshot-1_zpsd3a95c9f.png

Inverted Tron Google Now
    Again Thanks to @Gunthermic and his base thread

DOWNLOAD INVERTED GOOGLE NOW
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567712920
    Instructions: Delete google now in data/app for this one and then flash.
    Screenshot-1_zps98a3aac6.png

@ssojyeti2
    @fisha21
    @mwilky
    @dazednconfused
    @Gunthermic
    blu chen
    sdwhaven
    @Raymond Ebertt
    @nashshafrulrezza
    @ViNOK16Bit
    @Basil3
    And to anyone else who helped us tear apart sense 6!​
    mine bruh

Enjoy guys!
    Well currently I'm just making another mockup yeti made called the lunarUI... I may rebase this but honestly the mods take a ton of work for me to do and I'm only one person. I may try to rebase the theme b/c I to love this theme but a ton of the code has changed and last time it took me a ton of time to find alot of the code... So we shall see...If i find the time to get it done i may at least do some of it...
    Fixed hangouts added google now tron style, Added the theme in theme previews add the wallpaper both for regular and xposed users that have wallpaper sliding, also altered the ui at yeti's request so the analog clock is much bigger :silly: Enjoy
    Posted an update for the latest revision and base. :)

Oh and btw when you showed the green above it was b/c you had the green theme selected select the blue theme for cyan blue!