Post your Home Screen!

Search This thread

Futant

Oct 7, 2010
How are you guys hiding the weather in the stock news widget? I can't seem to find the option..

Edit: Never Mind, figured out it was a different widget

Last edited:

Futant

Oct 7, 2010
@Shibby80

What is that signal widget you have there? I saw it reviewed but I can't remember for the life of me the name of it.

narunetto

Jul 21, 2007
Auburn
Current Home Screen Screenshot

nFG8A.png

psykoez3

Jul 25, 2009
How do I get verified by a moderator so I can post pics?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

jrios1129

Apr 14, 2010
what program are you guys using to get shots of your screens i have tried several apps and its not letting me cause its not rooted

RuncaProfundus

Jun 30, 2009
Miami
@jrios1129 I get my screenshots thru the Dalvik Debug Monitor that comes with the SDK.
@Arcadia310 google search fancy widget or get beautiful widgets off the market

RuncaProfundus

Jun 30, 2009
Miami
fancywidget is no longer listed in the market because of the complaints from HTC but you can find it on the interwebz. "fancywidget.apk"

AZ2ENVY

Oct 1, 2010
Energy Vortex's
Dalvin Debug Monitor doesnt see my G2 when its plugged into the computer . Vista
keeps trying to install drivers for it but is unsuccessful .

ballashoes

Jul 26, 2010
Dalvin Debug Monitor doesnt see my G2 when its plugged into the computer . Vista
keeps trying to install drivers for it but is unsuccessful .

Try out these drivers. It took me forever to get it to work until I found these drivers and it worked right away.

4shared.com/get/EGG2gWx9/adb_driver_htc.html

dc5ace

Oct 8, 2010
hey guys im like a super noob ive been rollin with the iphone for awhile and b4 that i had a helio lmao

i downloaded fancywidgets on my computer but i dont know where to put it on my g2 like is there a specific folder?

im trying to get my fone to look like RuncaProfundus i think it looks awsome if you guys can help id really appreciate it

EuroSpeed

Jul 10, 2010
Texas
hey guys im like a super noob ive been rollin with the iphone for awhile and b4 that i had a helio lmao

i downloaded fancywidgets on my computer but i dont know where to put it on my g2 like is there a specific folder?

im trying to get my fone to look like RuncaProfundus i think it looks awsome if you guys can help id really appreciate it

I usually just put the file on the root of the the sd card.

Top Liked Posts