[APP] TeleNav Free Today

Search This thread
T

TacoSandwich85

For all you TeleNav fans: I heard that it's now free on selected Tmobile phones, but when I found it on the market it simply says "Free today" under the app's detaliled information so hopefully others can get it. I have a mytouch 4G and didn't have trouble finding it or downloading it

Good luck! It now includes a FREE service and premium for $2.99

Just tried it and the basic service and it's really fast, i might prefer it to google nav

EDIT: Added apk, hope it helps!

EDIT 2: Found this on Captivate Apps Section, so please don't think I am taking any credit.

Apparently: "if you go to the Telenav OTA site at ota.telenav.com/tn and click T-Mobile as your carrier, then click the Vibrant 4G, it is completely compatible"

"Also, unlike Google Nav, TeleNav will continue to work without a tower signal, it will just tell you to turn without the street name"

Good luck. I have a myTouch 4G running CM7 nightlies and was able to find it on market and it works so good luck!

Attachments

• com.telenav.app.android.telenav-1.apk
    3.3 MB · Views: 582
Last edited:

rogier666

Jan 27, 2011
androidblog.site666.info
When I search the market for "TeleNav" I get one result: a chinese chat app made by "Telenav Software, Inc." Hardly any downloads, and the ratings are pretty bad.

Is there an off-market version of the real free TeleNav?

T

TacoSandwich85

When I search the market for "TeleNav" I get one result: a chinese chat app made by "Telenav Software, Inc." Hardly any downloads, and the ratings are pretty bad.

Is there an off-market version of the real free TeleNav?

I don't know about off-market. But, the one I am talking about is called "TeleNav GPS Navigator" has 4 1/2 stars. I added apk

rogier666

Jan 27, 2011
androidblog.site666.info
Thanx for the upload. Unfortunately it seems that it only works if you give them an american phone number. I tried my dutch phone number and TeleNav claimed it was already used by someone else, so I got stuck on the login page.

It seems that the Android version of their app is locked to AT&T and T-Mob USA. When you select "unlocked" on their website it sends you to their WinMo app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should try copilot, no navi software can even compare with it, not even tomtom,navigon etc.

best navi app i used and seen: copilot!
    Looks like it is in the market, completely free...not just for the day.