"Separate" volume control - music and ringtone

Search This thread

Bruce_X_Lee

Aug 17, 2009
This is not a true separation. The app merely re-adjust the system volume to predefined levels based on whether music is being played.
In case anyone wants such functionality. Here is the .xap file. Link should be fixed now.

A few screenshots

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131019_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20131019_0002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 856
  • wp_ss_20131019_0004.jpg
    wp_ss_20131019_0004.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 779
  • wp_ss_20131019_0005.jpg
    wp_ss_20131019_0005.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
Very cool! To save us the effort of decompiling the app, do you mind sharing the source code? Does the monitor service run constantly, or does it act like a normal background agent (30-minute checks)? Does it require any capabilities or have any restrictions beyond dev-unlock?

By the way, download appears to be broken.

Reactions: nguyencayvn

Bruce_X_Lee

Aug 17, 2009
Very cool! To save us the effort of decompiling the app, do you mind sharing the source code? Does the monitor service run constantly, or does it act like a normal background agent (30-minute checks)? Does it require any capabilities or have any restrictions beyond dev-unlock?

By the way, download appears to be broken.

As of now no background agent/monitoring. Only works if the app is used to play/stop music.

only dev unlock is required but I am using an library from another guy, whom I have not been able to contact yet.

I'll send you the source code in a minute. I'm sure you can make it better.

Bruce_X_Lee

Aug 17, 2009
Nice music player, but for me not useful (I use only the native player, and I thought that the app has more functionality). THX

thanks for trying ?

the only thing it does is to put the system volume to a high level when you stop music playback so you won't miss a phone call because ringtone is not loud enough. Similarly it brings the volume down before playing music. I know some people want such functionality.

other than that it's just a soft volume slider and soft power button. And a shortcut to completely mute the phone.

I'll add some more functions such as picking a certain album/song.

nguyenvanuyn96

Dec 2, 2013
Share source code

As of now no background agent/monitoring. Only works if the app is used to play/stop music.

only dev unlock is required but I am using an library from another guy, whom I have not been able to contact yet.

I'll send you the source code in a minute. I'm sure you can make it better.

Hi guy, can you share for me the source code of this app.

Top Liked Posts