It's That Possible Firefox For GT-S5360

Search This thread

Lemon_Lime`s

Jan 27, 2014
Just like i said . its that possible for SGY using firefox or not ??:confused::confused::confused:

[iPhone 6] or [Samsung Galaxy S5]

>>Samsung Galaxy Y - Hyperion 8 Rom<<
>>Samsung Galaxy S3 mini - Official Stock Rom<<

Reactions: Apph3x

SekhmetPL

Oct 8, 2012
It's possible, but you need someone who is developer to do porting stuff.

If your device doesn't support ICS by default, you can use unofficial ROMs.

Send via Tapatalk.

Reactions: Apph3x

Apph3x

Feb 17, 2014
Worcs
Yes it is

i think SGY can't :( it not have device config for ICS or newer

But Galaxy S3 mini can :)

I'm working on porting this and I can confirm it is possible! It runs really slowly but it works. However there are complication ;) which include it not running Android 4.0.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Send via Tapatalk.

Yeah you can use a unoffical ROM. I use Jelly Bread. Google it, it's a good rom :)
And it does the trick, there's a lot of trickery involved. You can ask pureexe he ported it to Nexus ;) He's good with that :)

Reactions: Lemon_Lime`s

pureexe

Dec 17, 2011
ratchaburi
Google Nexus 4
LG G3
I'm working on porting this and I can confirm it is possible! It runs really slowly but it works. However there are complication ;) which include it not running Android 4.0.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Yeah you can use a unoffical ROM. I use Jelly Bread. Google it, it's a good rom :)
And it does the trick, there's a lot of trickery involved. You can ask pureexe he ported it to Nexus ;) He's good with that :)

ฺฺฺฺBad news samsung isn't open all sourcecode, they open only kernel source and device config
it very hard to port device config from GB to ICS, i can't do it :(

but long time a go it possible Now Galaxy Cooper,Gio,Mini,Fit have continue runing with Kitkat :) since Unsupport from samsung on Gingerbread it very fantastic. please ask they how they do it possible???

Apph3x

Feb 17, 2014
Worcs
Yeah

ฺฺฺฺBad news samsung isn't open all sourcecode, they open only kernel source and device config
it very hard to port device config from GB to ICS, i can't do it :(

but long time a go it possible Now Galaxy Cooper,Gio,Mini,Fit have continue runing with Kitkat :) since Unsupport from samsung on Gingerbread it very fantastic. please ask they how they do it possible???

@pureexe is right, it's hard but it's possible. Because ICS is not open source you need to make a custom build from the start with the kernel only pre built. If someone was putting time and effort into this they would be surprised with how easy it is. If you use custom ROM it fakes the check. However, this brings up problems thus making your device unstable.

Lemon_Lime`s

Jan 27, 2014
in that case . i just wanna try it on my SGY . does it work stable on stock rom and does it run smoothly ?

Send from my SGY n` SGS3 Mini using Official Stock Rom

JasoX

Jan 10, 2011
Brighton
Anyone tried using the CM9 mod as a base and then flashing Firefox OS on it?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just like i said . its that possible for SGY using firefox or not ??:confused::confused::confused:

Send via Tapatalk.
    Yes it is

Send via Tapatalk.

stable and stock you have more roms, can see here youngrevolution.tk or in xda there are some roms, original and custom does work perfect.