Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.201 & 205 (CWM zip)

Search This thread

muloarell

Mar 16, 2014
LAGUNA
could you make a flashable pre-rooted 205 included in the zip the kernel for those who wants to update without pc?coming from 4.3 that have cwm.
thanks.

subwrc

Feb 26, 2014
Reactions: Panagiotis477

Panagiotis477

Apr 25, 2013
Athens
Hello, my friend. I assume that you are greek and since my english is not very well, I'll speak to you in greek.
If you're not, tell me and I'll just try asking in english.

Φίλε μου, κατ' αρχάς, συγχαρητήρια για τη συνεισφορά σου ιδιαίτερα για εμάς που είμαστε λίγο άσχετοι.
Την πρώτη φορά ήμουν στην 4.1 και έκανα root και έβαλα το cwm σύμφωνα με τους οδηγούς που παράθεσες.
Κοινώς, αυτή τη στιγμή η συσκευή έχει μέσα τη 4.3 .201 από εδώ που έχεις δώσει εσύ.
Για να περάσω τώρα την .205 συνεχίζω κανονικά στο: «To Flash ROM», έτσι δεν είναι, από τη στιγμή που η συσκευή έχει ήδη root και cwm;
Συγγνώμη αν σου φαίνονται χαζές αυτές οι ερωτήσεις αλλά είμαι νουμπάς και την προηγούμενη φορά για να περάσω την .201 μου πήρε όλη μέρα και ένας Θεός ξέρει πώς τα κατάφερα. ΧΑΧΑ
Και πάλι ευχαριστώ!

subwrc

Feb 26, 2014
Hello, my friend. I assume that you are greek and since my english is not very well, I'll speak to you in greek.

Φίλε μου, κατ' αρχάς, συγχαρητήρια για τη συνεισφορά σου ιδιαίτερα για εμάς που είμαστε λίγο άσχετοι.
Την πρώτη φορά ήμουν στην 4.1 και έκανα root και έβαλα το cwm σύμφωνα με τους οδηγούς που παράθεσες.
Κοινώς, αυτή τη στιγμή η συσκευή έχει μέσα τη 4.3 .201 από εδώ που έχεις δώσει εσύ.
Για να περάσω τώρα την .205 συνεχίζω κανονικά στο: «To Flash ROM», έτσι δεν είναι, από τη στιγμή που η συσκευή έχει ήδη root και cwm;
Συγγνώμη αν σου φαίνονται χαζές αυτές οι ερωτήσεις αλλά είμαι νουμπάς και την προηγούμενη φορά για να περάσω την .201 μου πήρε όλη μέρα και ένας Θεός ξέρει πώς τα κατάφερα. ΧΑΧΑ
Και πάλι ευχαριστώ!

Exactly! - Ακριβώς!

Feb 6, 2013
205 Kernel Flash Error

12/06/2014: I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.205 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide.
Download.

07/04/2014: 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Download.
Mirror but with zipped file (needs unzipping to get the flashable zip).

To root --> Follow this guide.

To CWM --> Follow this guide.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
2. Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
5. POWER OFF <-- Very important or you will get bootloop!.
6. (Old:Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode). Flash .205 kernel with flashtool in flashmode from a .205 ftf firmware file choosing first to exlude everything but kernel. Or you can flash .205 kernel sin file with flashtool in fastboot mode, guide.

I Created My Own Pre-rooted Stock Rom with .205. I flashed 201 Kernel. Now I am Trying To flash .205 Kernel.sin VIA Fastmood. But in the end Is Says FAILED. Device Must be Rooted. While I have rooted Device. I also Tried To Flash SuperSU FIX.zip. But Problem is still there. Please Help

subwrc

Feb 26, 2014
I Created My Own Pre-rooted Stock Rom with .205. I flashed 201 Kernel. Now I am Trying To flash .205 Kernel.sin VIA Fastmood. But in the end Is Says FAILED. Device Must be Rooted. While I have rooted Device. I also Tried To Flash SuperSU FIX.zip. But Problem is still there. Please Help

I think I have faced the same problem sometime. Try to flash a
205 ftf kernel or do the whole procedure from the beginning but be sure to use v1.93 of SuperSU.

Hi @subwrc! Is there a method to root the new firmware .205?
I don't like to downgrade firmware for rooting but is there a kernel downgrade and root method?
I'm on locked BL.
I don' t know but there are other threads where it is being discussed.

Last edited:
Reactions: danishsaleem.pk

greek_assassin

Apr 23, 2014
subwrc i'm on 12.1.a.1.201 rooted with existenz 3.3.0
in order to go back stock rooted to 201 i will have to flash a kernel or only
the rom and the SuperSU??????

subwrc

Feb 26, 2014

As Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data won't mess up with the boot partition where the kernel resides i think you might not have a problem if you don't flash the kernel and just flash the rom and the SuperSU. But you 'll stay with the old kernel, .201.

Jan 14, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
12/06/2014: I created a Greek generic pre-rooted 12.1.A.1.205 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide.
Download.

07/04/2014: 12.1.A.1.201 made with @quetzalcoatl2435 guide. Includes be2_album for Bravia Engine fix.
Download.

To flash Rom:
-------------
1. Boot in CWM.
3. Flash the Rom zip.
4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
6. (Old:Flash .201 kernel with flashtool in flashmode). Flash .205 kernel with flashtool in flashmode from a .205 ftf firmware file choosing first to exlude everything but kernel. Or you can flash .205 kernel sin file with flashtool in fastboot mode, guide.

Hi guys, need some help here. I am OK up to no.2 but stuck with no.3

For no.3, how to flash the ROM? The problem is, I mistakenly reboot the phone after no.2, then the phone start up normally. Now the phone is not connected to flashtool, it show error beccause there was no driver installed.

I restart the phone again to CMW mode, In the menu I choose installed from zip. And before that I copied the .201 rom and the supersu to external SD 1. I managed to installed the ROM and SUpersu using CMW. Reboot the phone again and it was BOOTLOOP.

My question:
1) What to do know? please help me.
2) How exactly to install no. 3 (Flash the Rom zip)?

Really appreciate your advice. TQ all.:confused::confused:

subwrc

Feb 26, 2014

Hi guys, need some help here. I am OK up to no.2 but stuck with no.3

For no.3, how to flash the ROM? The problem is, I mistakenly reboot the phone after no.2, then the phone start up normally. Now the phone is not connected to flashtool, it show error beccause there was no driver installed.

I restart the phone again to CMW mode, In the menu I choose installed from zip. And before that I copied the .201 rom and the supersu to external SD 1. I managed to installed the ROM and SUpersu using CMW. Reboot the phone again and it was BOOTLOOP.

My question:
1) What to do know? please help me.
2) How exactly to install no. 3 (Flash the Rom zip)?

Really appreciate your advice. TQ all.:confused::confused:

Repair with SEUS and do the procedure from the beginning.
To flash the rom you have to have copied the rom .zip file in your sdcard and then from the cwm menu choose install from .zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download.

Download.

To flash Rom:
    -------------
    1. Boot in CWM.
    3. Flash the Rom zip.
    4. Flash SuperSU 1.93.
    Is the kernel same for all country's and Models ?

According to this post i think so, but I can' t tell you for sure.
    Exactly! - Ακριβώς!
    Ευχαριστώ πολύ! Σου έδωσα 8 ευχαριστώ (μέχρι τόσα μπορούσα) να ανέβει το reputation σου! Αύριο θα σου δώσω κι άλλα...
    Thank you!

Και πάλι ευχαριστώ!

Exactly! - Ακριβώς!

As Clear dalvik cache, wipe cache, wipe data won't mess up with the boot partition where the kernel resides i think you might not have a problem if you don't flash the kernel and just flash the rom and the SuperSU. But you 'll stay with the old kernel, .201.