Unlock to last app?

Search This thread

qoncept

Feb 1, 2010
I'm sure this has been discussed but I don't know what to search for and can't find it. When I unlock my phone, using any method (swipe left, right, up, down, with or without pushing the power button first) the phone opens to my homescreen instead of whatever app I was using. Sometimes it's cool, other times incredibly annoying. Is there a way to turn that off?

dante020

Dec 17, 2010
I'm sure this has been discussed but I don't know what to search for and can't find it. When I unlock my phone, using any method (swipe left, right, up, down, with or without pushing the power button first) the phone opens to my homescreen instead of whatever app I was using. Sometimes it's cool, other times incredibly annoying. Is there a way to turn that off?

Swiping up works for me. Are you using a custom lock screen?

Reactions: qoncept

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Swiping up works for me. Are you using a custom lock screen?