[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.28.12] MIUI v4 2.12.28 | ICS | MIUI.us | FAST | SENSE |

Search This thread

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
***I take no credit for this. I am just sharing. All credit goes to the MIUI.us Team***

newlogo2.png

MIUI 2.12.28 SENSE BASED Full Change Log:

[Phone]
Optimize internet call (SIP) account details page button style
Fix the Internet call (SIP) account details page when clicking the upper left corner of the back button resulted in no response
Fix Sorting of T9 search results is not in accordance with the frequency of contacts
Fix opening the call interface page lag issue
Fix in some cases, unknown number calls leads to FC error

[Contacts]
Add select a contact support Select (click menu key)
New full-text indexing search support allows to search Notes, company, position, nickname or any other field items
New smart grouping function to sort by location and other options
Added support for setting "Text avatar"
Optimization of picture avatar scaling logic
Fix cannot delete just the name of a contact

[Messaging]
New, support for sending network SMS & MMS
Fix search cannot locate SMS sessions containing more than 200 items
Fix in some cases, MMS cannot be displayed
Fix in some circumstances, the right of the message list page appears without a scroll bar

[Lock screen, status bar and notification bar]
New Variety lock screen framework support for variable incremental threshold trigger actions

[Desktop]
Add new 'Clear tasks' app widget option, you can now clear up unused memory via desktop widget
New free desktop editing mode, you can now add a theme that comes with a small tool

[Themes]
Fix downloading wallpapers with the same file name cause some problems

[Gallery]
Add a new version of the photo editing system, added "fisheye", "border" effects (see editing mode for full info)
Fix gallery settings when guest mode is disabled results in some problems
Fix MMS application error when sharing pictures from the gallery application
Fix camera photos, text is misplaced in gallery home albums
Fix cloud album pictures in some cases fail to download all items
Fix cloud album picture download size calculation error problems

[Music]
Scroll bar "filter by size" Optimized to enhanced sense of touch in paragraphs
Optimize downloading online music, will now automatically download album art and lyrics
Fix online music player cannot play full duration of music file
Fix "found music" songs may lead to repeated download problems
Fix in some cases the album covers may take up too much system memory

[File Explorer]
Advanced settings (New remote management options, transfer encoding, port number and password support and anonymous login support for FTP transfers

[Browser]
Fix some gesture operations return invalid response

[Calendar]
Added jump to specific date function

[Anti-disturb / DND]
Fix anti-disturb DND function leads to telecom phone call process failure

[Notes]
New, open and close notes folder animations
Added read and modify notes system permissions to protect user privacy
Optimization to automatically open at the last left position of the list of note items the next time you open the app
Fix in some cases, bulk delete phone sticky notes leads to FC errors

[Other]
Optimization of Xiaomi account login process, enter incorrect wrong password, click on retry will return to the login page
Fix, Xiaomi account login page may open with FC error

[Video Player]
Added view video playback history function
New Online Video content source: Tencent video
Optimization of the default icon in the upper left corner of the online video Home default cover

DOWNLOAD MIUI.us 2.12.28 NOW

Last edited:

Gtj94

Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne
Ok, so coming from AOSP builds, does anyone find the transition animations reallu 'stuttery'?
As in it definitely isn't smooth at all?

TiN-MAN

Jun 10, 2010
Aalborg
Ok, so coming from AOSP builds, does anyone find the transition animations reallu 'stuttery'?
As in it definitely isn't smooth at all?

Have not tried either MIUI or AOSP but was messing with build.prop settings in ARHD.

Because of an article on google+ from an android developer. Where the pros and cons of forcing GUI to be rendered with hardware instead software was discussed. Forcing it to use hardware (OpenGL) could cause a big increase in memory use. So I tried disabling it and experienced a lot of lag.

Try and have a look in build.prop. see if you can find the line. If it's not there, try adding it or if 0 change it to 1

debug.sf.hw = 1

Be warned, do a Nandroid backup before proceeding. Errors in build.prop can cause the Rom not to boot

ROM: ARHD 6.6.5 XE - KERNEL: Faux 007.B1- MODS: LeeDroid Tweaks 4.3 RADiO: 11.23.3504.08_M2

tvargas5248

Jun 6, 2010
Hey hey flashed this ROM last night right after uploaded cuz I love miui, noticed a couple of things tho, one-themes are unable to be downloaded, and 2- when I turn on guard mode there is no way to put in a password. Other then that everything seems to be running fine thank u for the upload hourly everything gets ironed out I would love to keep this as my main rom

Sent from my SubZero ICZen Vibrant using ICS blue tapatalk baby!!

Negroid

Sep 25, 2010
Houston
in the change log it says themes are working, i only want to use the miui control panel to change the status bar icons. has anyone tried it yet?...................sudeki300

I have tried some v4 themes and they all partially work on the sensation. Other phones are reporting success but mine is lacking. Idk why v4 themes aren't working

tvargas5248

Jun 6, 2010
Well I also use a sensation and the themes are partially working on there, something about the file format for v4 is different so th way themes at applied is different too that's y most gb themes won't work but I was trying to say downloading themes from the theme section of the ROM wasn't working for me, I downloaded one from online but still nothing

Sent from my SubZero ICZen Vibrant using ICS blue tapatalk baby!!

Super-Android

Nov 25, 2011
Hyderabad
Can anyone share list of themes working...?? I downloaded many themes from theme section, even tried using placin .mtz files in miui/theme folder. nothing working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***I take no credit for this. I am just sharing. All credit goes to the MIUI.us Team***

newlogo2.png

MIUI 2.12.28 SENSE BASED Full Change Log:

[Phone]
    Optimize internet call (SIP) account details page button style
    Fix the Internet call (SIP) account details page when clicking the upper left corner of the back button resulted in no response
    Fix Sorting of T9 search results is not in accordance with the frequency of contacts
    Fix opening the call interface page lag issue
    Fix in some cases, unknown number calls leads to FC error

[Contacts]
    Add select a contact support Select (click menu key)
    New full-text indexing search support allows to search Notes, company, position, nickname or any other field items
    New smart grouping function to sort by location and other options
    Added support for setting "Text avatar"
    Optimization of picture avatar scaling logic
    Fix cannot delete just the name of a contact

[Messaging]
    New, support for sending network SMS & MMS
    Fix search cannot locate SMS sessions containing more than 200 items
    Fix in some cases, MMS cannot be displayed
    Fix in some circumstances, the right of the message list page appears without a scroll bar

[Lock screen, status bar and notification bar]
    New Variety lock screen framework support for variable incremental threshold trigger actions

[Desktop]
    Add new 'Clear tasks' app widget option, you can now clear up unused memory via desktop widget
    New free desktop editing mode, you can now add a theme that comes with a small tool

[Themes]
    Fix downloading wallpapers with the same file name cause some problems

[Gallery]
    Add a new version of the photo editing system, added "fisheye", "border" effects (see editing mode for full info)
    Fix gallery settings when guest mode is disabled results in some problems
    Fix MMS application error when sharing pictures from the gallery application
    Fix camera photos, text is misplaced in gallery home albums
    Fix cloud album pictures in some cases fail to download all items
    Fix cloud album picture download size calculation error problems

[Music]
    Scroll bar "filter by size" Optimized to enhanced sense of touch in paragraphs
    Optimize downloading online music, will now automatically download album art and lyrics
    Fix online music player cannot play full duration of music file
    Fix "found music" songs may lead to repeated download problems
    Fix in some cases the album covers may take up too much system memory

[File Explorer]
    Advanced settings (New remote management options, transfer encoding, port number and password support and anonymous login support for FTP transfers

[Browser]
    Fix some gesture operations return invalid response

[Calendar]
    Added jump to specific date function

[Anti-disturb / DND]
    Fix anti-disturb DND function leads to telecom phone call process failure

[Notes]
    New, open and close notes folder animations
    Added read and modify notes system permissions to protect user privacy
    Optimization to automatically open at the last left position of the list of note items the next time you open the app
    Fix in some cases, bulk delete phone sticky notes leads to FC errors

[Other]
    Optimization of Xiaomi account login process, enter incorrect wrong password, click on retry will return to the login page
    Fix, Xiaomi account login page may open with FC error

[Video Player]
    Added view video playback history function
    New Online Video content source: Tencent video
    Optimization of the default icon in the upper left corner of the online video Home default cover

DOWNLOAD MIUI.us 2.12.28 NOW
    Updated to 2.7.27. Enjoy!
    Updated to the latest MIUI.us release. Enjoy!
    Sense Base ROM updated to 2.7.6. I also added the AOSP link from MIUI.us as well. Enjoy!
    Alright guys, I've got the permission to re-post the patch here.

Credit: wangzhen123666 from miui.com, original post: http://www.miui.com/thread-586376-1-1.html

THIS IS FOR MIUI 2.6.8 ONLY
    Recommended Installation
    1. Place patch file on your SD card and reboot into 4ext touch recovery
    2. Full wipe
    3. Install ROM
    4. Install patch
    5. Reboot

*For 2.6.8, the HTC music will fc no matter what, so don't have to install Beats on loudspeaker

*I haven't tried the mod 'Search soft key change to Power button', so I don't know what it is for.

*For battery mod, I normally go for BALANCED, no issue so far. I haven't tried other options

*As for font change, I always keep to the first option, which is the default font.

As the installer is in Chinese, I'll do some brief translations here.

1st page (mods)

1. v4 theme fix
    - Yes
    - No

2. Beats on loudspeaker
    - Yes
    - No

3. HQ camera
    - Yes
    - No

4. xloud
    - Yes
    - No

5. Bravia
    - Yes
    - No

6. Search key change to Power button
    - Yes
    - No

2nd page (battery mod)
    1. Power saving mode
    2. Performance mode
    3. Balanced mode

3rd page (change chinese font)
    1. default font

*at the bottom of each page, it's BACK on the left and NEXT on the right

After the installation completes, you'll be prompted by the last page with a tick option. With that option ticked, your phone will reboot right away after you click next.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/718l9uimhjmsezv/GLA_MIUI_Patch_MOD6-8.zip