[Q] huawei ascend p6 big problem

Search This thread

nishu883884

Aug 28, 2014
hi friends , my huawei ascend p6 have a problem after updating. i remove my simcard while updating on progress after updation the network is not available i cant see the network operators option in settings its hide , so is there any ways to solve this problem , i do hard rest and master format but same problem , what i do ? pls help

Skyllery

Mar 22, 2013
St-Denis Reunion
LG G3
Sony Xperia Z3
hi friends , my huawei ascend p6 have a problem after updating. i remove my simcard while updating on progress after updation the network is not available i cant see the network operators option in settings its hide , so is there any ways to solve this problem , i do hard rest and master format but same problem , what i do ? pls help

Upgrade with or without Simcard change nothing. But maybe removing it during the upgrade ..

If you have no network with Simcard after upgrade it's very strange are you sure the sim card is well inserted?

If the simcard is well inserted but still nothing put your sim card in an other phone (if you can) maybe the sim card is desactivated (by the operator)

If it work in an other phone do the upgrade a second time but manually the instructions are easy to find and depend of the version.

Download the Rom on XDA or here

put update.app into you sdcard\dload sometimes you need to rename it update.zip
and settings > More information > Upgrade > Local update

Or follow this View attachment 2915857 into the .zip is the official instruction go to "Force Upgrade"

P.S. when your phone is upgrading don't touch it even if you forgot to backup something it's too late. You can break it.

Good Luck