[ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Milestone 1 + Nightlies [5/01/13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

guod2002

Dec 26, 2010
Strasburg, VA
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] AOKP JB-MR1 Build 3.2 [2/23/13]

I clean flashed and am having lots of lockups and random shut offs with the latest build.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

jsminnis

Nov 28, 2008

I know I have asked this before and um sorry for the repeat question, but it's there any progress on the headset volume being raised in calls, as well as the Mic being too low for other callers to hear. I only ask again because I truly love aokp rom, unfortunately I'm hard of hearing and this is a deal breaker for me.. :(...
I'm not faulting anyone, just hoping for these to be added in future builds.

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011

For what it's with, Carbon rom seems to have fixed all the audio issues

Stephen.k.spear

Jul 12, 2011
West Palm Beach
Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

Since I have a note now I've focused my attention on some S-pen features.

- S-pen gestures
- Option to hide the pointer icon
- Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.

Official build 5 is up here. http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP&folder=i605 . Slick_rick and I have decided not to start a new tread this will just become the Official thread for AOKP support so just keep coming here. We'll update the OP to reflect official support.

- S-pen gestures
- Palm mute when the spen is in hoover range is just the start, I have more planned.

Really appreciate it.

From an unlocked Note 2. Hmm...... Can you hear me Verizon, out on Uranus?

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.

- S-pen gestures

great to see you guys supporting the vzw note 2, been following you guys on twitter and have been seeing a lot of progress... let us know here if you guys need anything, I've been switching between this and CM and TW lol to help sbrissen and other devs occasionally

tappity tap tapped from my Note 2

BennyJr

Mar 29, 2010
Orlando FL

great to see you guys supporting the vzw note 2, been following you guys on twitter and have been seeing a lot of progress... let us know here if you guys need anything, I've been switching between this and CM and TW lol to help sbrissen and other devs occasionally

tappity tap tapped from my Note 2

+1 think I'll flash this when I get home.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

krayzee

Nov 22, 2007

Anyone else having FC on the camera on today's release?

Everything else is bloody fantastic.

Great job.

Edit. Disregard. User error. Reboot fixed it. Carry on :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
    installation-1.png
    • MAKE A NANDROID
    • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    • flash ROM
    • flash Gapps
    • reboot
    downloads-4.png

caea0bd7baa4cf74454f0dbf4ef72bcd Latest builds // Mirror // More info
    fdbdf8d61f16c2764aef44ea84b0ce27 gapps - March 6, 2013

Keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
    contribute-1.png

Donate to AOKP
    Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

DEVICE SPECIFIC BUGS:
    - Any bugs currently found on our CM10.1 builds. Check the buglist here.

CREDITS:
    - sbrissen
    - Codeworkx
    - Steve Spear
    - Team Hacksung
    - AOKP
    - CM

You must format your external sdcard to FAT32 before using it on this rom! Otherwise you will get currupted sdcard messages.

If you want to return to a 4.1.x ROM after flashing AOKP, flash madmacks restore-sdcard-after-downgrade.zip AFTER flashing/nandroiding back to your 4.1.x rom. You can get this .zip attached below.
    New build is up! Has latest AOKP upstream changes including Android 4.2.2 and any device changes. Want to also give big thanks to those who have donated to me in the past few weeks. Really appreciate it. Anyways, enjoy the build!

- S-pen gestures
    Alright guys, updated the build a bit. Has latest AOKP upstream, latest device fixes, etc. Enjoy!