Orginal Buildprop with isis

Search This thread

RotaryXperiment7

May 31, 2010
Can anyone post their buildprop that has working Isis wallet?
I can't seem to get mine to work so I wanna see if I'm missing anything? Thank u!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

irrelephant

Jan 17, 2010
Houston
It will not work if your bootloader is unlocked or you are rooted. Why use isis anyhow, it blows donkey balls!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

FreydNot

Jun 21, 2010
Seattle
Anyone? I got a copy of a Verizon one but that didn't work.

Check your PMs...

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

It will not work if your bootloader is unlocked or you are rooted. Why use isis anyhow, it blows donkey balls

I am living, breathing proof that this isn't true.

I am running the latest stock+ rom. My bootloader is unlocked and I am rooted and S-off (I used firewater first thing, no OTAs or other updates were applied). I use ISIS and Google Wallet just fine on my M8.

You have to use the "ISIS Root Bypass" Xposed module to get around the root block.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2425346

I'll give you one good reason to use ISIS. For me as a T-mobile customer, I get $1 back for every "qualified" transaction. I like to visit the vending machines at Costco which accept ISIS payments (in the Seattle area) and have many items that are $1. That's right, when I spend $1 to get a bag of Sun Chips or a Snickers bar, that $1 comes back to me so it ends up being free. Unfortunately, if you buy something that is $0.75, you don't get the $1 back. For a second there I thought I could make a quarter per transaction.

It's important to make every purchase to be a separate transaction or you will only get a total of $1 back instead of $1 for each item you purchase.

Be sure to read the fine print but experiment for yourself and see how it works out.

Last edited:

anboi

Jul 27, 2014
T-Mobile Original Build.prop

I recently switched over to android and bought an M8 GPE hoping to use it with ISIS on T-Mobile. I used to use an iPhone on T-Mobile so I couldn't use ISIS. I've been trying for the past few days to get ISIS running, but nothing has worked (Market Helper, I tried to restore a T-Mobile M8 Nandroid backup, which failed, sideloading APK's, etc). Would you mind sending me your T-Mobile build.prop? Or do you have any idea how I could get ISIS to work on a GPE phone. I'd love to be able to convert it to a T-Mobile phone somehow, but googling how to make that conversion is useless because all I get is results about people converting their T-Mobile version to GPE... Appreciate the help. Thanks!

Check your PMs...

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I am running the latest stock+ rom. My bootloader is unlocked and I am rooted and S-off (I used firewater first thing, no OTAs or other updates were applied). I use ISIS and Google Wallet just fine on my M8.

You have to use the "ISIS Root Bypass" Xposed module to get around the root block.

I'll give you one good reason to use ISIS. For me as a T-mobile customer, I get $1 back for every "qualified" transaction. I like to visit the vending machines at Costco which accept ISIS payments (in the Seattle area) and have many items that are $1. That's right, when I spend $1 to get a bag of Sun Chips or a Snickers bar, that $1 comes back to me so it ends up being free. Unfortunately, if you buy something that is $0.75, you don't get the $1 back. For a second there I thought I could make a quarter per transaction.

It's important to make every purchase to be a separate transaction or you will only get a total of $1 back instead of $1 for each item you purchase.

Be sure to read the fine print but experiment for yourself and see how it works out.

FreydNot

Jun 21, 2010
Seattle
I recently switched over to android and bought an M8 GPE hoping to use it with ISIS on T-Mobile. I used to use an iPhone on T-Mobile so I couldn't use ISIS. I've been trying for the past few days to get ISIS running, but nothing has worked (Market Helper, I tried to restore a T-Mobile M8 Nandroid backup, which failed, sideloading APK's, etc). Would you mind sending me your T-Mobile build.prop? Or do you have any idea how I could get ISIS to work on a GPE phone. I'd love to be able to convert it to a T-Mobile phone somehow, but googling how to make that conversion is useless because all I get is results about people converting their T-Mobile version to GPE... Appreciate the help. Thanks!

Go download the Stock+ ROM, unpack it and dig out the build.prop file.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2716843

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone? I got a copy of a Verizon one but that didn't work.

Check your PMs...

It will not work if your bootloader is unlocked or you are rooted. Why use isis anyhow, it blows donkey balls

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2425346