[Rom]02/08/11 Alex-V 1.0 original Gingerbread Sense (2.3.3) Build 3.14/A2SD/DATA2EXT

Search This thread

Pyr03k

Aug 11, 2010
new UVOC rom seems more laggy then other one but cant put finger on it.... nice and stable though. Anyone else feel difference good or bad?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Pyr03k

Aug 11, 2010
like... the keyboard takes longer to pop up and the launcher takes few seconds to load in framerate seems low just not as smooth and zippy as the regular 1.7 room.

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
like... the keyboard takes longer to pop up and the launcher takes few seconds to load in framerate seems low just not as smooth and zippy as the regular 1.7 room.

can you please have a look in Set Cpu....maybe its the screenstate thing...what say your battery...i have seen if the batt is low..it set the cpu under 998 mhz....only a thing i noticed

with kind regards...Alex

Pyr03k

Aug 11, 2010
thanks Alex I will run for few days prob just my phone ill charge and reboot see if calms down

great roms best I used even AOSP builds

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
thanks Alex I will run for few days prob just my phone ill charge and reboot see if calms down

great roms best I used even AOSP builds

oh sorry my english what you mean with : "I will run for few days prob just my phone ill charge and reboot see if calms down"

did you mean you try it in the next days to see...compared battery to normal version..?

with kind regards..Alex

Pyr03k

Aug 11, 2010
oh sorry my english what you mean with : "I will run for few days prob just my phone ill charge and reboot see if calms down"

did you mean you try it in the next days to see...compared battery to normal version..?

with kind regards..Alex

no problem Alex yes that's what I meant I will use Rom for few days and compare :)

thanks for help

deepdevil

May 26, 2010
Hi Alex, am moving over from Pinky. Thinking of trying your ROM since everyone has good things to say about it. Just a quick Q.... I need smooth battery circle, preferably with a black/carbon notification bar... which theme or mod should I use with 1.7? Thanks

sam124

Jul 15, 2010
Regarding new Richard Kernel V4

Hi Alex,

Read your comments on the new kernel post...I know you are experimenting on the new kernel...How is the performance and bettery life on the new kernel..Do you reckon I should give it a try???

Regards
Sam124

Polimac

Aug 30, 2007
Belgrade
hi again

is there any way to you put your roms in rom manager and maybe to create OTA updates in rom manager for your rom
Regards

mendozinas

Aug 1, 2010
Hi Alex, am moving over from Pinky. Thinking of trying your ROM since everyone has good things to say about it. Just a quick Q.... I need smooth battery circle, preferably with a black/carbon notification bar... which theme or mod should I use with 1.7? Thanks

For battery use UOT kitchen.

Sent from my pocket using pen

Pyr03k

Aug 11, 2010
I tested both kernels and I prefer the regular non OC version. runs so much smoother and blazing fast, and seeing as I don't overclock the new kernel doesn't benefit me. that said the battery life was great on the OC rom just as good as regular kernel.

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008

you can make it with a online Kitchen for battery...or you can flash the carbon theme 2.2 (its for Leedroid...but Leedroid is also based on build 2.10 so this will work)

with kind regards..Alex

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
Hi Alex,

Read your comments on the new kernel post...I know you are experimenting on the new kernel...How is the performance and bettery life on the new kernel..Do you reckon I should give it a try???

Regards
Sam124

Battery Life is very good with the v4 kernel...performence also...the oc kernel from neo is in performence a bit better...but i m not sure in battery...maybe a bit worse...but it can also be my personal feeling...the new kernels are very good i think...

with kind regards..Alex

Alex-V

Aug 26, 2008
I tested both kernels and I prefer the regular non OC version. runs so much smoother and blazing fast, and seeing as I don't overclock the new kernel doesn't benefit me. that said the battery life was great on the OC rom just as good as regular kernel.

mmhh...with battery life i think you are right...but in which things you see its smoother with non oc kernel..?

with kind regards..Alex

sam124

Jul 15, 2010
Hi Alex,

Will give a try on V4 and update you about battery life :)

I hope everything's well at your end...

Regards
Sam124

Top Liked Posts