[ICONS] Goblueboy's Blue Icon Pack! 180 Icons!

Search This thread
G

goblueboy

hey guys i have been working on these icons for the past few days and I am finally done making them. i hope you guys enjoy because everything is better when its blue

please read the readme.txt for further info.

all i ask is that if you use these do not take these and call them your own. the least you could do is mention me.

View attachment 534759

tell me what you guys think of my first icon pack

EDIT: hey guys. i just wanted to say i am working on getting more icons out. i never seem to find the time to do them anymore. but i am defineatly thinking about different colors. post a reply and tell me what colors you guys would like to see. i also will add any suggestions.

also planning on fixing the sizes yeah i understand some are in 48x48 when they should be in 72x72, its my first icon pack so there was bound to be mistakes. i am

also going to do doing more than one version of most icons because not everyone likes the same stuff you know what i mean?

edit on top of the edit: 1100+ icons just for the color blue so far... yeah its getting big i almost done. still looking for suggestions

here is some purple i made a while ago View attachment 560489 yeah i know its not a lot

Last edited:

redsock

Feb 5, 2011
You should include screenshots xD
2427h5d.png

Not bad :)

G

goblueboy

this icon pack is going to be bigger than i thought, i hate that i want to offer people multiple options haha

G

goblueboy

more to come! many many many more, i am at 507 right now and I'm not even half way done haha. Suggest a color! ill take all the suggestions and whatever color is the most votes is what i make next. i am planning on making an app with all of the colors with about 1500+ icons for just a single color.(in different sizes because all phones can be different) I was going to make it for around .99 to 1.99, its a lot of work =/ . donations are welcome, i'll link you my paypal if you ask, it is also on the donate button next to my pic. trying to crank this out as fast as possible. hopefully this spring break i can get everything together. thanks!

ccctexas

Aug 5, 2008
Thanks!

These are great.....I have about a dozen apps (like Evernote) that you did not cover in your first pack and I am wondering how hard it is to get this done...I might give it a whirl...having all blue is really very cool. There seem to be so many apps that use green...anyway, would love to know how hard this is...

G

goblueboy

These are great.....I have about a dozen apps (like Evernote) that you did not cover in your first pack and I am wondering how hard it is to get this done...I might give it a whirl...having all blue is really very cool. There seem to be so many apps that use green...anyway, would love to know how hard this is...

thanks for the feedback, if there is any apps you would like then put them down and ill post them and include them in my next pack.

it isn't very difficult, takes a lot of time. so far this next blue icon pack has 849 icons and counting, i am not even finished haha.

since i am rooted i have taken all my apks. copied them and zipped them, then put them on my desktop and changed all the .apk to .zip then went into GIMP and changed the colors on them. My first release just included the icons i thought looked good but since i want to give everyone a fair amount of options i have even gone into 20+ different varieties of one app (like settings, contacts, calendar, etc.)

lakergirl21

Jul 21, 2010
Really enjoy these...very nice job!!!! Since you said you're opened to suggestions on color, I'm going to throw purple out there. I know it's probably not a highly suggested color but I can't seem to find any (at least that I like). Anyways nice job!!

Last edited:
G

goblueboy

Really enjoy these...very nice job!!!! Since you said you're opened to suggestions on color, I'm going to throw purple out there. I know it's probably not a highly suggested color but I can't seem to find any (at least that I like). Anyways nice job!!

I actually have a small amount of purple icons I made for my girlfriend. Ill post them when I get home.

G

goblueboy

all icons finished. 1258 of them in 72x72, hopefully gonna get this app going soon