closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

irbaaz

Aug 5, 2011
indore
working man

no app just force closes on me I tried still use that app as primary camera app though

what you have to do is not to put it in system/app

i am using camera ics+ not camera ics
i uploaded a pic clicked on panorma mode look at that
and a full panormic pic too

Attachments

• PANO_20120610_085119.jpg
    PANO_20120610_085119.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 489
  • PANO_20120610_085545.jpg
    PANO_20120610_085545.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

snsd

Sep 19, 2010
Markham
Speakerphone Volume Low

This is an awesome ROM. Thank-you for creating it! I cannot seem to increase the volume on the speakerphone. When I play music, the speaker works great so I know it's not an issue with my hardware. I do not know if this a general issue with CM9 or whether it is particular to this ROM - although I had a similar issue with MIUI when I tried it. I use the speakerphone all the time while driving so it's something I cannot live without - but don't want to have to revert to CM 7!

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to give.

Dave

jaibar

Feb 2, 2011
Underwater, no Sh!t
picasaweb.google.com
Do you know what is alarm manager?
In Betterbatterystats go check Alarms section.

@hephappy can u plz try to see what is causing alarm manager wakelocks? no, its none of my apps.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26140944&highlight=battery+alarm#post26140944
that was an old screen shot

but whats strange about this is, the total wakeup count of AlarmManager is several times more than the sum of the wakeup counts of all the apps that BetterBatteryStats shows in "Alarms". Similarly, the total duration of AlarmManager is much more than sum of wakelock duration of all individual apps. That means, something in the ROM or kernel, which BetterBattery stats doesnt see, is causing them.

Try this and see if it helps you nail the problem:
Open terminal emulator and tpye:
Code:
$ su
# cd ..
# cd sdcard
# dumpsys alarm > AlarmManager.txt
Then, open the text file and you'll be able to see the breakdown of all processes in AlarmManager. For example, here is part of my log:
Code:
Alarm Stats:
  com.google.android.location
    525650ms running, 597 wakeups
    597 alarms: act=com.google.android.location.ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR flg=0x14
  ccc71.bmw.pro
    310423ms running, 936 wakeups
    936 alarms: flg=0x14
  com.android.calendar
    578ms running, 0 wakeups
    4 alarms: act=com.android.calendar.APPWIDGET_SCHEDULED_UPDATE dat=content://com.android.calendar typ=vnd.android.data/update flg=0x14
  android
    2366392ms running, 390 wakeups
    3 alarms: act=android.intent.action.DATE_CHANGED flg=0x20000014
    4325 alarms: act=android.intent.action.TIME_TICK flg=0x40000014
    9 alarms: act=com.android.server.WifiManager.action.DEVICE_IDLE flg=0x14
    155 alarms: act=com.android.server.action.NETWORK_STATS_POLL flg=0x14

So, you can see the number one criminal is actually Google's network location.. Darn! I knew this one, but sometimes I do like it- on the other hand it causes hundreds of wakeups...

Second, it looks like batterymonitorwidget.. I was a little surprised but that's what it looks..

Try freezing or disabling what's causing alarmmanager events- in the end you'll have to decide if you want to keep them or sacrifice some battery for needed services..

Anyway, it doesn't look like a kernel or ROM problem...

t3tr1s

Mar 25, 2011
Bug report: black screen not related to call

I don't know if i'm reporting the right way, but here it is:
Today, after severel alarm "snoozes", it rang for the last time, but with a black screen. I could still snooze it once again, because as i touch the middle of screen, it stopped and when I restarted it, it was set for 10min later.
What I want to say is that the touchscreen function is operational even with the black screen, but as it didn't show anything, I have to restart it.

Phone wasn't in a call, I can't see any relation to proximity sensor. No wifi, No mobile data, it wasn't charging at that moment.

Bug report done while the screen was off is attached.

Attachments

• bugreport-2012-06-10-11-44-15.txt.zip
    200 KB · Views: 5

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Wow I deleted useless apps and gapps and am I the only one with the 50MB free in /system???

jeansantos

Sep 6, 2008
Lisbon
Shows the charging animation without power cord connected then power off

When I turn on my device it shows the charging animation without power cord connected for 3/4 secs and then power off. What can I do?

Last edited:

KillerFu

Oct 12, 2010
I need some help. So I installed the rom and everything is working but the baseband. I tried installing the baseband but it didn't work so I figured that I could do it after I installed the rom. Well I read the flashing the baseband thread and it seems I can't flash it on this room or I will brick my gf's phone.

She use to be on cm7 by mik but I didn't remember which version so I tried flashing her back to [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7) by mik_os. I went into recovery and wiped everything 3 times and flashed the rom. I then rebooted but nothing changed. Still on this rom. I am so lost and confused right now.

Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium