[ROM][OTA][ZL][JB 4.3][PA3.95][AOKP-MR2][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM][Nightlies]

Search This thread

motoridersd

Jul 21, 2008
San Diego
Google Pixel Watch 2
P A C man FAQ

PIE FAQ

Q. What is PIE?
A. PIE is a new way to interact with your notifications. It provides easy gesture based interaction with all your system information without taking up valuable screen space. PIE is what you see in this image.

Q. How do I access Pie?
A. Swipe your finger from the pie gravity edge (default is the bottom) toward the center of your screen. While keeping your finger on the screen, drag your finger to the desired button and release to click.

Q. My PIE doesn't look like the ones in the screenshots. I don't see the Clock or notifications.
A. Notifications work either through the status bar or PIE. If the status bar is enabled, PIE reverts to just the softkeys. To enable the full PIE experience, enable Expanded Desktop by going to Settings -> System -> Power Menu -> Expanded Desktop (Status bar hidden). Access the power menu and turn Expanded Desktop on.

Q. How do I change PIE colors?
A. Go to Settings -> Hybrid Properties -> Interface and change the Navigation bar color.

Q. Buttons or keyboard rows near the edge of my screen are nonresponsive.
A. PIE's trigger area overlay is covering the edge of your screen. Change either the Trigger Area or Pie Gravity in Settings -> System -> PIE Settings.

Q. I don't like PIE, how do I turn it off?
A. To disable PIE set Trigger Area to None in Settings -> System -> Pie Settings. Remember to disable Expanded Desktop to turn status bar on again.

ROM FAQ

Q.Do I need to do a full wipe before installing this ROM?
A. Unless coming from a previous version of PACman it is highly recommended to do a full wipe before installing. This includes coming from ParanoidAndroid ROMs.

Q.What do the settings in Hybrid Properties do?
A. ParanoidAndroid has an extensive guide to the settings at this thread: [GUIDE][PARANOIDANDROID] A Complete Compendium on ParanoidPreferences [PA-Settings] Please do not post questions related to PA Settings in this thread, they are not ROM specific and all we'll do is point you to that thread.

Q.How do I turn on the Navigation Bar??
A.To enable the NavBar open Hybrid Properties, swipe the screen to the right to peek through to the menu.
Select Interface, now set your desired NavBar size with the slider.

Q.Something isn't working. What do I do?
A. First, make sure you are running the latest stable version. Try a backup data using Titanium and do a full wipe reinstall. If the problem persists, report what it is and what triggers it so the dev can duplicate it.

Q.Can we flash this on Locked Bootloader?
A. No, This requires custom kernel and can never be flashed on locked bootloaders

Last edited by a moderator:

ATRIXXIRTA

Mar 17, 2012
The Shangri-La Motel

FGgTYzl.jpg

P A C man ALL IN 1

Description
After months of work, the long awaited PACman 4.3 rom is ready for public released. This is still work in progress WIP and there are many missing parts. Though the rom is rock stable for average users. We are working on it daily to fill the missing parts.
Now what is PACman? The idea was to remove the need for a hunt of rom and cure flasholicsm by providing everything xda has in rom development in a single bloat free rock stable rom. This is the FIRST rom of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting on cm10.2, AOKP and AOSPA. What makes PACman unique is this perfect blend of all of these. Be informed PACman is not a "git cherry-pick blahblah yeee i am a dev donatezzz me" rom. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order.

Features
Hybrid Framework

CM10.2

AOKP MR2

AOSPA 3.95

Per App DPI

Per App Color

Pie Controls

cLock

Hardware Key Control

OTA Updates

Any Widget on lockscreen

CM Profiles

Lock Screen Shortcuts

Lock Screen ring target

Fresh compiled CM10.2 kernel

Init.d Support

Everything cant be listed here go check it out

A LOT more to come

Recommended Installation Procedure

Coming from another Custom ROM:
fastboot flash boot boot.img [from zip]
Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Format /System
Flash ROM
Flash Gapps
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache
Reboot

Updating from previous version:
Flash ROM
Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache
Reboot

Downloads
Xperia ZL : odin
Stable | Nightly

===================================================================
Gapps
Standard | PA Gapps | Slim Gapps

Source Code
PAC-Man ROM
Kernel For Releases and Nightlies

Changelog
23.0.0 → 4.3
Dropped Number Changelog System [bluefa1con & Papa Smurf151]
Upgraded to Android 4.3 [Bkjolly & bluefa1con & Goldflame0 & g2user & Mithun46 & Owain94 & slz.kiev & Sniper & wedgess & zyonee]
Update all CM, PA & AOKP commits [Goldflame09 & slz.kiev & wedgess & zyonee]
Added Halo colors [C457 & Owain94]
Removed Goo Manager [Goldflame09 & Singh_dd93]
Added PAC Console app [pvyParts]
Added PacPapers [Papa Smurf151 & pvyParts]
Mass Reorganization off all settings and removal of separate Rom control [Owain94]
Added status bar weather from AOKP [Owain94]
Merged PAC in Black [Singh_dd93]
Added new boot animation [One2thTexan]
Changed to new default wallpaper [One2thTexan]
Swapped AOKP performance control for CM [Owain94]
Animate Developer Partition icon [pvyParts]
Added Partition information settings [Owain94]
Added Halo 2.0 [Owain94 & C457 & zyonee]

Checkout the latest commited changes on the PAC Gerrit

mako_5iscid.png

Special Thanks to
szl.kiev and Team
CyanogenMod Team
AOKP
Paranoid Android

EZTuhEj.png

t74UJm9.png

RsNwPyW.png

pac_user_banner_2.png

i6p.png

Last edited:

viniciusnc

Jul 26, 2013
Barueri - SP
I really hope install it sucessfully, in the last version i only get issues during installation.

Why don't you make a tutorial video to us? I've searched any video and don't found nothing :/

viniciusnc

Jul 26, 2013
Barueri - SP
I'll look into it

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk 4

I'll be very grateful! I've tried so hard but my phone was in the dark side of the force.

It's a C6503 Brazil .244.
Only a question: Does i need to use ADB + Fastboot to install custom kernels / custom ROMs or i can do it using Flashtools?
If you wanna do a video, explain it to us... My doubt is the same of many other people (I think)
And how to flash a ROM using fastboot? Can you do a step-by-step?
I am brazilian, it's very harder to understand how the things really works without a fluent English

Thanks! :D

Last edited:

mithun46

Oct 28, 2012
▒▅|▆|█|▆|▅▒
I'll be very grateful! I've tried so hard but my phone was in the dark side of the force.

It's a C6503 Brazil .244.
Only a question: Does i need to use ADB + Fastboot to install custom kernels / custom ROMs or i can do it using Flashtools?
If you wanna do a video, explain it to us... My doubt is the same of many other people (I think)
And how to flash a ROM using fastboot? Can you do a step-by-step?
I am brazilian, it's very harder to understand how the things really works without a fluent English

Thanks! :D
sent me you google hangouts gmail thru PM and i will explain to you

Reactions: djanser

viniciusnc

Jul 26, 2013
Barueri - SP
sent me you google hangouts gmail thru PM and i will explain to you

vinicius.german@gmail.com
Brazilian but german?... Oh damn! kkkkkkkk
I did my gmail when i was only 11yo, i was a blond child and my friends called me "Alemão", that's "german" in Portuguese. but i can't put "~" on my email so i get "german" instead of it.

I'll be online after 14:00PM HERE IN BRAZIL! You'll be online? :p

SHAUN231

Apr 14, 2010
the pie trigger for settings does not work...is there a fix for this and there is also no way to get to settings for any apps.. the dots do not appear. i believe the issue is not the pie launcher but the rom doesnt allow you to get into the sttings for the specific app itself..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-15-20-56-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-15-20-56-08.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:

mithun46

Oct 28, 2012
▒▅|▆|█|▆|▅▒
Did u wipe data/factory reset??
Wipe system

Follow all steps in OP!
I just did em again to try whats the error with you guys and it worked for me with no issues

Native keyboard has no Gesture Typing For NOW

Did u wipe data/factory reset??
Wipe system

Follow all steps in OP!
I just did em again to try whats the error with you guys and it worked for me with no issues

Native keyboard has no Gesture Typing For NOW

Yes Mithun46. I made it that way. Exactly like the Op Says. Even formating system. I'm coming from PAC ROM 4.2.2

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk 2

mithun46

Oct 28, 2012
▒▅|▆|█|▆|▅▒

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

FGgTYzl.jpg

P A C man ALL IN 1

Description
    After months of work, the long awaited PACman 4.3 rom is ready for public released. This is still work in progress WIP and there are many missing parts. Though the rom is rock stable for average users. We are working on it daily to fill the missing parts.
    Now what is PACman? The idea was to remove the need for a hunt of rom and cure flasholicsm by providing everything xda has in rom development in a single bloat free rock stable rom. This is the FIRST rom of its kind with a hybrid framework consisting on cm10.2, AOKP and AOSPA. What makes PACman unique is this perfect blend of all of these. Be informed PACman is not a "git cherry-pick blahblah yeee i am a dev donatezzz me" rom. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order.

Features
    Hybrid Framework

CM10.2

AOKP MR2

AOSPA 3.95

Per App DPI

Per App Color

Pie Controls

cLock

Hardware Key Control

OTA Updates

Any Widget on lockscreen

CM Profiles

Lock Screen Shortcuts

Lock Screen ring target

Fresh compiled CM10.2 kernel

Init.d Support

Everything cant be listed here go check it out

A LOT more to come

Recommended Installation Procedure

Coming from another Custom ROM:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img [from zip]
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    Format /System
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Reboot

Updating from previous version:
    Flash ROM
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Reboot

Downloads
    Xperia ZL : odin
    Stable | Nightly

Gapps
    Standard | PA Gapps | Slim Gapps

Source Code
    PAC-Man ROM
    Kernel For Releases and Nightlies

Changelog
    23.0.0 → 4.3
    Dropped Number Changelog System [bluefa1con & Papa Smurf151]
    Upgraded to Android 4.3 [Bkjolly & bluefa1con & Goldflame0 & g2user & Mithun46 & Owain94 & slz.kiev & Sniper & wedgess & zyonee]
    Update all CM, PA & AOKP commits [Goldflame09 & slz.kiev & wedgess & zyonee]
    Added Halo colors [C457 & Owain94]
    Removed Goo Manager [Goldflame09 & Singh_dd93]
    Added PAC Console app [pvyParts]
    Added PacPapers [Papa Smurf151 & pvyParts]
    Mass Reorganization off all settings and removal of separate Rom control [Owain94]
    Added status bar weather from AOKP [Owain94]
    Merged PAC in Black [Singh_dd93]
    Added new boot animation [One2thTexan]
    Changed to new default wallpaper [One2thTexan]
    Swapped AOKP performance control for CM [Owain94]
    Animate Developer Partition icon [pvyParts]
    Added Partition information settings [Owain94]
    Added Halo 2.0 [Owain94 & C457 & zyonee]

Checkout the latest commited changes on the PAC Gerrit

mako_5iscid.png

Special Thanks to
    szl.kiev and Team
    CyanogenMod Team
    AOKP
    Paranoid Android

EZTuhEj.png

t74UJm9.png

RsNwPyW.png

pac_user_banner_2.png

i6p.png

P A C man FAQ

PIE FAQ

Q. What is PIE?
    A. PIE is a new way to interact with your notifications. It provides easy gesture based interaction with all your system information without taking up valuable screen space. PIE is what you see in this image.

Q. How do I access Pie?
    A. Swipe your finger from the pie gravity edge (default is the bottom) toward the center of your screen. While keeping your finger on the screen, drag your finger to the desired button and release to click.

Q. My PIE doesn't look like the ones in the screenshots. I don't see the Clock or notifications.
    A. Notifications work either through the status bar or PIE. If the status bar is enabled, PIE reverts to just the softkeys. To enable the full PIE experience, enable Expanded Desktop by going to Settings -> System -> Power Menu -> Expanded Desktop (Status bar hidden). Access the power menu and turn Expanded Desktop on.

Q. How do I change PIE colors?
    A. Go to Settings -> Hybrid Properties -> Interface and change the Navigation bar color.

Q. Buttons or keyboard rows near the edge of my screen are nonresponsive.
    A. PIE's trigger area overlay is covering the edge of your screen. Change either the Trigger Area or Pie Gravity in Settings -> System -> PIE Settings.

Q. I don't like PIE, how do I turn it off?
    A. To disable PIE set Trigger Area to None in Settings -> System -> Pie Settings. Remember to disable Expanded Desktop to turn status bar on again.

ROM FAQ

Q.Do I need to do a full wipe before installing this ROM?
    A. Unless coming from a previous version of PACman it is highly recommended to do a full wipe before installing. This includes coming from ParanoidAndroid ROMs.

Q.What do the settings in Hybrid Properties do?
    A. ParanoidAndroid has an extensive guide to the settings at this thread: [GUIDE][PARANOIDANDROID] A Complete Compendium on ParanoidPreferences [PA-Settings] Please do not post questions related to PA Settings in this thread, they are not ROM specific and all we'll do is point you to that thread.

Q.How do I turn on the Navigation Bar??
    A.To enable the NavBar open Hybrid Properties, swipe the screen to the right to peek through to the menu.
    Select Interface, now set your desired NavBar size with the slider.

Q.Something isn't working. What do I do?
    A. First, make sure you are running the latest stable version. Try a backup data using Titanium and do a full wipe reinstall. If the problem persists, report what it is and what triggers it so the dev can duplicate it.

Q.Can we flash this on Locked Bootloader?
    A. No, This requires custom kernel and can never be flashed on locked bootloaders

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you all know that i will be taking over the duties from Havanahjoe for this thread.

I will be updating OP shortly with some 4.4 goodness and information.

We still don't have a working 4.4 nightlie just yet, but once we do, you will all hear about it!!

If anyone has any questions/suggestion/problems/solutions, please share them here, and feel free to PM me if needed.
    I can't understand why you ended development for the Sony Xperia ZL and now you want to get a new device without maintaining dev. for ZL? Are you kidding?

Because people like you feel that the developers owe you something. If you don't know why he left, then the attitude is both undeserved and an embarrassment to the community. We would have pretty much nothing beyond stock roms if it wasn't for this dev and a few others. Better that than nothing.