[Q]Null Imei, Baseband Unknown N7105

Search This thread

kapusa176

Apr 28, 2014
Try pm bajanman. He has the at&t variant which is similar but he is far more knowledgeable than me. You might need to edit your efs folder with a root browser

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Hi sir, I also have the same problem but my note 2 is a korean variant SHV-E250L. I also lost my IMEI and the baseband version is unknown when I flash it with 4.3 stock rom via odin. Now I can't use my phone I was also considering on changing its mother board but I cant seem to accept the fact that it can never be fixed without changing its mother board. I cant even revert back to 4.1.2 because of the 4.3 secure bootloader issue. Odin keeps failing it says "Unsupported version". I really hope that you can help me to fix this problem. Thanks.

kforkai

Oct 20, 2011
Hi i have problem with my Samsnug Galaxy Note 2 4g(N7105).. after flashing my new rom my note lose imei number and i cant send sms,call anymore ;( my GPS not working too and when i turning on my bluetooth note gets freeze.. And i dont have EFS backup.. My baseband version shows unknow IMEI too... Can i fix this ? ;l Or one option is buy new motherboard?;l I will post some screenshots with Status and "About Device"

greetings,

i solved my null imei, unknown baseband and serial number restored by flashing "Param_Bin_I9305.zip - 612.14 KB" (md5 cebbe811f9aafdd36bc55a2c101e5863) from @lyriquidperfection thread at http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/development-i9305/warning-guide-backup-restore-imei-nv-t1946915

hope this might be of help to you too... (note: flashed with my phone instead of installing on windows. my device: GT-N7105 LTE. rom at time of flash: kitkat 4.3, no imei, unknown baseband and after market rom reconfigured serial number.)

do remember to thank him too if it helps.
best of luck~
regards

skyred5

Feb 9, 2013
greetings,

i solved my null imei, unknown baseband and serial number restored by flashing "Param_Bin_I9305.zip - 612.14 KB" (md5 cebbe811f9aafdd36bc55a2c101e5863) from @lyriquidperfection thread at http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/development-i9305/warning-guide-backup-restore-imei-nv-t1946915

hope this might be of help to you too... (note: flashed with my phone instead of installing on windows. my device: GT-N7105 LTE. rom at time of flash: kitkat 4.3, no imei, unknown baseband and after market rom reconfigured serial number.)

do remember to thank him too if it helps.
best of luck~
regards

Hi can I just check with you, this file seems like is for SG-S3...is it really ok to flash it for note2? this is what have been stopping me from flashing this as I've read this before.

kforkai

Oct 20, 2011
Hi can I just check with you, this file seems like is for SG-S3...is it really ok to flash it for note2? this is what have been stopping me from flashing this as I've read this before.

Greetings, i was reluctant to flash at first too, as the file wasnt located ln n7105 lte thread. Decided to flash the param bin in the last resort and IT WORKED! *phew. managed to get my note 2 lte back to life. My note 2 was restored with original imei, original device serial number and was able to call and lte connectivity.

kforkai

Oct 20, 2011

FYI: the last resort I meant was towards free resources available to my knowledge... Didn't used those paid toolkits which I found within the searches. Good luck too!

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
This didnt work too.. hmm look at that screenshot.. why its said CSC: N7100? Maybe there is problem ?:X

Attachments

• Screenshots_2014-05-21-22-52-16.png
    Screenshots_2014-05-21-22-52-16.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 386

bairro

Nov 29, 2007
You have to restore nvram.

I had the same problem with my phone, but my phone is MTK so there ir a tool called MTK android tools that lets you backup and restore the nvram .

nvram.bin and nvram.tar

try to google it ...

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
You have to restore nvram.

I had the same problem with my phone, but my phone is MTK so there ir a tool called MTK android tools that lets you backup and restore the nvram .

nvram.bin and nvram.tar

try to google it ...

Hmm yea but these files must be in EFS folder yep? and i dont have it too... as i wrote my EFS folder is so damaged

kgm83

Nov 11, 2014
samsung galaxy note 2 lte 4g N7105 [imei null/null and efs folder deleted no buckup]

Hi bros i have a big problem here my samsung galaxy note 2 N7105 lte 4G on rom 4.2.2 rooted has imei null and i don't have backup, i don't know what to do so if someone has an idea please reply peace.

kgm83

Nov 11, 2014
yeah i tried that about 20 times but nothing i'v been searching the net for months know i think i'm screwed,i tried rooting another phone so i could get the efs folder but i couldn't root it. I don't nkow what to do

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
yeah i tried that about 20 times but nothing i'v been searching the net for months know i think i'm screwed,i tried rooting another phone so i could get the efs folder but i couldn't root it. I don't nkow what to do
What device do you own?
What was the last thing you did B4 is stopped working?
What was the last firmware flashed?

First you didn't know what Odin was, but you did it 20 times? Are you sure you were using the correct stock firmware? That is the key to success...

Rooting is easy...
Odin stock firmware, then reboot into download mode again flash custom recovery for your device. Then flash custom Rom, for that device model with root included done...

S

sawdoctor

Search for mskips toolkit on xda or skipsoft.net it has a recovery package that might help also you can try kies emergency firmware recovery