Filling screen scatch before applying Glass slim.t

Search This thread

Dimitri Stephan

Jul 6, 2009
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if there was a way to fill a few scratches on the phone's screen before applying the Spigen Glas.t slim protector just so they will no longer be visible after the glass has been applied to the screen. It's not terrible at all but it would just be nice to feel like I haven't dropped my new phone.

Thanks!

nlatifolia

Jan 6, 2014
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if there was a way to fill a few scratches on the phone's screen before applying the Spigen Glas.t slim protector just so they will no longer be visible after the glass has been applied to the screen. It's not terrible at all but it would just be nice to feel like I haven't dropped my new phone.

Thanks!

If you will to apply Spigen Glass.TR (tempered glass) on top of it I think it will be taken care automatically as Glass.TR has liquid glue on its back side that will fill up the screen scratches once you put on it.

nlatifolia

Jan 6, 2014
If not deep scratches then doesn't matter, they hold the same amount of liquid glue regardless the type of glass.tr. If the scratches too deep just make sure to do it as cleanly as possible otherwise dust/air will get trapped in between.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Dimitri Stephan

Jul 6, 2009
If not deep scratches then doesn't matter, they hold the same amount of liquid glue regardless the type of glass.tr. If the scratches too deep just make sure to do it as cleanly as possible otherwise dust/air will get trapped in between.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

The scratches can be felt slightly when you pass a fingernail on them so I guess that means they are deep! I really hope the gel will fill the scratches and make them invisible. That way I wont have to replace the screen.