[PROJECT][DEV]Porting CM7 for Htc Explorer\Pico

Search This thread

Thatgrass

Jan 14, 2012
XDA-Developers
I dont need help at this moment, maybe later, and the link if beta 1 was out, but I removed it as quick as possible, bcuz I found a huge fault in updater-script that maybe caused the non installing, so please be patient and do not ask when thing are finished, I'm working on it! I think today or at least this week beta 1 will come with a good updater-script :)

Edit: thanks for helping with testing!
Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

Last edited:

prateek.maac

Jul 2, 2008
mumbai
Google Pixel 4a
any luck

I dont need help at this moment, maybe later, and the link if beta 1 was out, but I removed it as quick as possible, bcuz I found a huge fault in updater-script that maybe caused the non installing, so please be patient and do not ask when thing are finished, I'm working on it! I think today or at least this week beta 1 will come with a good updater-script :)

Edit: thanks for helping with testing!
Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

Hey friend any luck with the rom

<JohnCarter>

Jun 1, 2012
Ranchi
HElp needed

:confused: i am trying to port polishblood's rom for htc explorer
it doesn't install CWM says status 0 error but doesnt bootup,i hope u can help me with this Thatgrass ,
i'll be posting the link 2 my rom soon
:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont know what you guys are talking about... You can port every rom, only htc sense is hard to port, but i will get cm7 on htc explorer, even if i have to build it from source

Don't forget to hit thanks
    I have been working on CM7 port to HTC Explorer...and i have been looking for which files are required for the port so i downloaded CM7 port for HTC Wildfire S and HTC Aria(which is almost like HTC Explorer according to hardware) i found all files name to be same no file was as a extra file in any port the thing which was different in the ports was the file size of each file I wanted to compare HTC Aria CM7 port with its base rom 2.3.7 but there is no download link as far as i confirmed... :)
    HTC Droid Eris\Desire C is the next nearest phone to HTC Explorer after HTC Aria

HTC Aria Port which I refered-- Click Here
    HTC Wildfire S Port which I refered-- Click Here
    HTC Droid Eris\Desire C Port I refered-- Click Here

I used Ultra Compare Pro to compare both roms extracted...

Just copy and paste of files WONT work in porting so DONT reply in that way... :)

Any Information you have share here I will keep updating the first post...Try getting stock or base rom 2.3.7 for HTC Aria or HTC Driod Eris\Desire C...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    25-3-2012
    i made 5 ports today from aria to jaggyrom 2.3.2 and flashed successfully but got stuck at HTC white screen recovery.log was normal so dont know what is the real problem..
    PS- I used dsixda's kitchen to port I dint compile from source till yet as my pc is still downloading and preparing.. :(
    Port done

Okay guys!
    My port is done! :D
    I cannot test it, bcuz I dont hace HTC explorer, but it should work..
    I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE
    But where can I post it? Just in the general android development thread? or is there a specified HTC Explorer page? please answer fast, how faster, how faster you will get CM7 on your HTC Explorer :)
    bye
    did you buy htc explorer?? :eek::eek::eek: so fast....cool

I got a deal I couldn't pass up

Sent from my HTC MarvelC A510c using xda premium
    As a side note I have built newest recovery and got it officially supported by koush. So you can now use Rom Manager with this device. Get official recovery here