Skyd UX - Apps [New Pics] and ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

00Ghz

I see this is getting out of control.

First.

1. You do realise that the pics in OP are pure concepts right?
2. We are trying to make it identical to them but that takes time.
3. I just showed you a video with the actual app running in the emulator. Would you be more happy if it was on a device even if it was the same thing? Or you are in the mood to just complain and ***** around.
4. There are people who got the apps to test, UI working or not. You saying that their lying?
5. You care only about the UI? What about the apps themselves? You know those functions that actually do something that you want. Like seeing calendar,browsing, dialing and so on. Even if I show you that the other apps exist without that nice UI you will still say this project is dead. We only started work on the UI just to show you something nice. But obviously you don't appreciate our work, our time and our passion.

Second
1. If you want to donate then do it.
2. If you don't then just shut up and leave. You obviously never had to pay devs, you obviously never had people complain about your project. I bet you didn't manage to raise even 100$ from sources other then your mommy and daddy.

Third
About the smart ass dev chaos: Yes every dev can make those modified UI elements. Completely true. However not every dev can make them good. It's like this, every musician can make modified pop music. Completely true. But not every musician can make good modified pop music. You are clearly a junior developer. A senior one would never say something like this. My dev got pissed of when he saw the comment. You were moking his work.

P.S. will PM archer to clean this entire thread. This can't go on like this.

Last edited:

phonephoenix

Feb 21, 2012
I see this is getting out of control.

First.

1. You do realise that the pics in OP are pure concepts right?
2. We are trying to make it identical to them but that takes time.
3. I just showed you a video with the actual app running in the emulator. Would you be more happy if it was on a device even if it was the same thing? Or you are in the mood to just complain and ***** around.
4. There are people who got the apps to test, UI working or not. You saying that their lying?
5. You care only about the UI? What about the apps themselves? You know those functions that actually do something that you want. Like seeing calendar,browsing, dialing and so on. Even if I show you that the other apps exist without that nice UI you will still say this project is dead. We only started work on the UI just to show you something nice. But obviously you don't appreciate our work, our time and our passion.

Second
1. If you want to donate then do it.
2. If you don't then just shut up and leave. You obviously never had to pay devs, you obviously never had people complain about your project. I bet you didn't manage to raise even 100$ from sources other then your mommy and daddy.

Third
About the smart ass dev chaos: Yes every dev can make those modified UI elements. Completely true. However not every dev can make them good. It's like this, every musician can make modified pop music. Completely true. But not every musician can make good modified pop music. You are clearly a junior developer. A senior one would never say something like this. My dev got pissed of when he saw the comment. You were moking his work.

P.S. will PM archer to clean this entire thread. This can't go on like this.

I've made over 15,000 dollars in sales selling unlocked smartphones without mommy and daddy. I'm in the process of setting up a charity to collect unused 2nd hand phones and donate the money to charity. I have people ask me some of what you would call the simplest questions. I have people asking me for instructions on how to use a smartphone. I do not complain and I love helping my customers because I know they have little insight on smartphones. But my success is obviously not the point. I was only trying to help you. Obviously you have never been into a business because you have incredibly thin skin. You had better market your product to other sites because the marketplace is where you're going to make the most money.

I don't know what you're talking about in your first point, I just wanted to support Meltus for speaking his mind. Good luck with you though buddy. Obviously, constructive criticism hits a nerve.

BTW how much did you raise on indiego go. Did you reach your ridiculous goal of 10,000 dollars by March 21?? Before you removed the page I saw you had less than 300...

Last edited:
Reactions: jayRokk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed - PM sent to OP.
    I don't get why people who haven't donated are worried if this is real or not. This is not some app that can be easily made. It's a entire UI. It obviously takes time. A set date can go wrong any day, bugs appear etc. If you've donated you have all rights to complain about it not being here and no proof etc. If you haven't you should just shut the hell up and let the devs do the work.
    Someone get a mod in here and clean this up.
    Let's keep it friendly and constructive guys, or just don't post.
    SMS is 90% done? That doesn't look like the pictures from the OP at all...Sorry but this project has been going on for months now and with "paid" devs, we'd think that you'd be farther along by now. Especially when the op complains about donations every other post

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

There's a little bug with the ui showing up on some devices, mine happened to have that bug.

Have you ever built something like this from scratch? This stuff takes a while, paid dev or not.

Unless you personally have donated money or are paying the project, you shouldn't be complaining over something you have nothing to do it, this goes for everyone.
    U want 7.5k, have no donations and still asking for donations? Hmmmmm

If this is a genuine project Is it worth it? There's a thing i heard " you have to spend money to make money"

Not " you have to spend other peoples money to make yourself more money"

Maybe this thread should be locked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2