[Q] bricked my note 3 n900t kitkat .PIT file issue

Search This thread

jack137

Feb 12, 2014
I was going to upgrade to kitkat, and was in the process of just doing a factory wipe using teamwin. The issue is, I was a work doing this at my desk and trying to just breeze through it and deleted the OS. I have all of the files I need to throw kitkat on it, but the .PIT file. I was reading some of the forum posts and I came across one where someone was running into a similar download mode issue using Odin and was able to get his note 3 to work again after adding in the PIT file. My issue is, Ive scoured for my particular PIT file, but to no avail. can someone please help. Thanks in advance. :fingers-crossed:

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
According to your post, all you did was format the system in TWRP? Do you still have TWRP installed? If so, you can just flash another rom. Otherwise, have you tried just flashing the stock tar file in Odin? I'm assuming I'm missing a big detail, as to why you went from wiping the system in recovery, to having a bigger issue.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: jack137

jack137

Feb 12, 2014
According to your post, all you did was format the system in TWRP? Do you still have TWRP installed? If so, you can just flash another rom. Otherwise, have you tried just flashing the stock tar file in Odin? I'm assuming I'm missing a big detail, as to why you went from wiping the system in recovery, to having a bigger issue.

That worked. I just flashed a new ROM. I was over complicating it. What happened is i was manually selecting wipe criteria and checked the box for the OS to wipe with the cache and such. When i was going through the process before it was giving me a partition error.

Thanks for the help =)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.