[Q] Network isue.

Search This thread

jaskof1

Aug 19, 2012
Hy friends, I have note 3 n9005. I have isue with network. When I try to choose network mode i have option WCDMA/GMS, just WCDMA and just GSM. No LTE options, but my operetor Telenor Serbia dosnt suport LTE network. No big deal about that.. Problem is when I choose WCDMA/GMS (auto mode) my network is weak. I have some friend and they also have note 3 ,on same network and same isue. They sad me every note 3 have same problem in our town. Problem is in my house, or every place where signal is a little bit weaker I cant sedn message, or cant receive call.. I am not available in that moment. That friend reccomend me to choose just GSM and problem is solved. When I choose GSM mode signal is normal, like on my s2 plus, my old phone, on same network and same number and sim card. But if I choose GSM internet is to slow and I can use just for whats up, to send and recieve text messages. Nothing more.. What you think is this a problem with Operator in our town, Bad signal? Or something other ? On many phones before Note 3 I had not that network isue. Before Note 3 I was galaxy s2 plus, xperia pro, samsung wave. With no isue.. I am on stock 4.2.2 NA6, rooted. Thnx !

jaskof1

Aug 19, 2012
Hy friends, I have note 3 n9005. I have isue with network. When I try to choose network mode i have option WCDMA/GMS, just WCDMA and just GSM. No LTE options, but my operetor Telenor Serbia dosnt suport LTE network. No big deal about that.. Problem is when I choose WCDMA/GMS (auto mode) my network is weak. I have some friend and they also have note 3 ,on same network and same isue. They sad me every note 3 have same problem in our town. Problem is in my house, or every place where signal is a little bit weaker I cant sedn message, or cant receive call.. I am not available in that moment. That friend reccomend me to choose just GSM and problem is solved. When I choose GSM mode signal is normal, like on my s2 plus, my old phone, on same network and same number and sim card. But if I choose GSM internet is to slow and I can use just for whats up, to send and recieve text messages. Nothing more.. What you think is this a problem with Operator in our town, Bad signal? Or something other ? On many phones before Note 3 I had not that network isue. Before Note 3 I was galaxy s2 plus, xperia pro, samsung wave. With no isue.. I am on stock 4.2.2 NA6, rooted. Thnx !

I make some screenshots of signal

View attachment 2612914

View attachment 2612915

Last edited:

jaskof1

Aug 19, 2012
Baby 3G signals are always weaker than 2G signals. Everybody has the problem. I am from India and I also face the same issues on my Note 3 SM 900 4.4.2.
Thnx for replay. I know that, but problem is to my note 3 have realy weak signal, and cant receive call, because I am not avelable in that moment, and i try to send text message, but message cant go.. That hapens in my home, in caffe, normal places. On other phone in same places signal is normal(much better). My friend also have same isue on note 3..