[Q] Something Wrong with Custom ROM installation

Search This thread

khepacheley

Dec 22, 2011
London
I unlocked my bootloader and rooted my HTC One X. I have used the ClockworkMod recovery.
I had CyanogenMod 10.2 installed and it ran perfectly fine.
Later on, I downloaded the 'cm-11-20140308-SNAPSHOT-M4-endeavoru.zip' file to install the the CM 11.2
But it seems something terribly has gone wrong.

This error message was shown during installing CM 11.2
dnD1k1e.jpg

and it got stuck on this screen after rebooting
oW01SmU.jpg

Later on I tried flashing the 'boot.img' of CM 10.2 to get back to that ROM, but I encountered this error.
wm4RALs.jpg

But when I tried installing the 'cm-10.2.1-endeavoru.zip', it was a success, but I am still stuck at the same position.
oAMj1XV.jpg

Please help me restoring the phone back, I dont care if I have to revert back to HTC's Original ROM, as long as the phone is back working.

I am novice at this thing, so please bear with me if I ask some stupid questions.

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
I unlocked my bootloader and rooted my HTC One X. I have used the ClockworkMod recovery.
Later on, I downloaded the 'cm-11-20140308-SNAPSHOT-M4-endeavoru.zip' file to install the the CM 11.2

Please help me restoring the phone back, I dont care if I have to revert back to HTC's Original ROM, as long as the phone is back working.

I am novice at this thing, so please bear with me if I ask some stupid questions.

First of all if you want to install CM11 you must to use latest CWM from CM11 thread or TWRP2.7 or Philz latest. And now mount sd card copy your sense rom to the card install it, flash the boot img. and you are good to go. After this read again thread for CM11 and how to install and try agin but be shure you read the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: khepacheley

Husky34

Oct 15, 2012
use the recovery that thommy put in the first page of the cm11 post (or the philz last recovery) it seems that the cmw that you have doesen't support kitkat :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

First of all if you want to install CM11 you must to use latest CWM from CM11 thread or TWRP2.7 or Philz latest. And now mount sd card copy your sense rom to the card install it, flash the boot img. and you are good to go. After this read again thread for CM11 and how to install and try agin but be shure you read the thread