Originally Posted by coolancool
Hello guys, I have a small doubt over here.
I just downloaded Real Racing 3 (With all its 1.2 GB game data via Wi-FI).
Let's say I want to flash a new ROM.
Will flashing a new ROM delete my game's data too? Will I have to download it again?
Thanks in advance!
I dont think it will detele data and obb files cause whenever i flash new rom /SDCARD/ANDROID/DATA and /SDCARD/ANDROID/OBB folders remains same and same storage available BEFORE and AFTER rom .....
But i suggest u to copy obb files to pc and do TITANIUM BACKUP of game's apk ...and then flash ROM ....
THANKs :thumbup: if i helped u....
Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
▒▒▒▒▒ SENIOR MEMBER ▒▒▒▒
- Phone: SONY ERICSSION Live with Walkman WT19i (BLACK) Coconut
- Current Rom : LegacyXperia CM11 (Thanks Mike) build latest always (4.4)
- Micro SD : SANDISK 32 GB class 4
- Laptop : Lenovo U510 i5 3rd Gen 1 TB HDD 4 GB RAM WIN 8.1
- Internet : 1 MBps Bandwidth only...