CLOSED

Search This thread

javad0111

Dec 13, 2011
B.A.B.0.L
I do not play games.I test with benchmarks.
In what phone games are laggy?
In mini pro, or in mini that you are trying to port?

1. Real_Racing_2_000315

2 Mini pro ported to mini !

3. benchmark

i17506_screenshot198001121809.png

B

bbooff

1. Real_Racing_2_000315

2 Mini pro ported to mini !

3. benchmark

i17506_screenshot198001121809.png

I don't know why games lag in mini.I made a rom for mini pro.Not for mini.I do not own a mini and i cannot make tests.By the way, the benchmark score is very high to have lag in games...
It would also be good to run the standard edition of quadrant so that we can compare better your results...

Last edited:

javad0111

Dec 13, 2011
B.A.B.0.L
problem Full Fixed !

I don't know why games lag in mini.I made a rom for mini pro.Not for mini.I do not own a mini and i cannot make tests.By the way, the benchmark score is very high to have lag in games...
It would also be good to run the standard edition of quadrant so that we can compare better your results...

Thanks bbooff

I finally solved my problem! No lag the Game ! :D

I look to the Benchmarking! The highest enough was ever earned! :eek:

i17520_screenshot198001121920.png

Thunderbolt8

Dec 29, 2011
regarding the browsers, there doesnt seem to be an optimal one. what I dislike about opera is that I cannot seem to get rid of this bar at the top (or bottom?). maybe I just dont know how.

but whats even worse about dolphin is left and right scrolling. those sidebars open up way too easily and then you somewhat get stuck and have to close them first...ahhh.

himsplash

May 5, 2011
regarding the browsers, there doesnt seem to be an optimal one. what I dislike about opera is that I cannot seem to get rid of this bar at the top (or bottom?). maybe I just dont know how.

but whats even worse about dolphin is left and right scrolling. those sidebars open up way too easily and then you somewhat get stuck and have to close them first...ahhh.

go to settings, then turn off navigation bar & status bar in opera

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunderbolt8

chrisbymoningka

May 13, 2011
Bandung

yes that right, i prefer using boat browser (not boat browser mini) that fast browser and can pause in download...

B

bbooff

go to settings, then turn off navigation bar & status bar in opera

yes that right, i prefer using boat browser (not boat browser mini) that fast browser and can pause in download...

Guys, regarding the browsers i think that dolphin is the best from this point of view:
Its size/capabilities ratio is a lot better then opera's.
I have never tried boat browser.I 'll give it a try though in the near future...

Last edited:
B

bbooff

Guys, regarding the browsers i think that dolphin is the best from this point of view:
Its size/capabilities ratio is a lot better then opera's.
I have never tried boat browser.I 'll give it a try though in the near future...

Open dolphin and touch the menu key.(right soft key)
Choose more->settings->dolphin settings
Disable swipe action.,and you are good to go...

djarnop

Nov 18, 2011
Updated to V9. thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Booff,
Extension for karaoke
Extension for YouTube 3.0.A.1.2
and
YouTube 2.1.6
Cane be removed ? as all browsers allow flash and makes this just clutter you're FW ?

Settingsguide 1.0 can be removed to, everyone ho uses custom FW is poweruser enought without it and it only gets run when cache wiped :p

Wizard for sony....[][][][][][]
Talk 1.3 ?
And 3d stuff camera and album xD

personal prolly but still I mention it :D

Btw new music player, dunno if its ICS ones or ICS based, but way better then stock one, me like.

chan1628

Jun 4, 2007
I upgraded to v9 to see if i'm still experiencing any of the bugs that i had in v8...
so the black screen after a phone call is still there, but sliding the keyboard in and out fixes it... its not ideal, but at least it works

the only other issue i have is the physical keyboard.... the 3 buttons left of the spacebar doesn't work. So basically, the Sym, "@" and comma doesn't respond at all. I even tried flashing the qwerty_keyboard.zip file, but that just messed up all the key alignments

back to .58 again *sigh*

B

bbooff

I upgraded to v9 to see if i'm still experiencing any of the bugs that i had in v8...
so the black screen after a phone call is still there, but sliding the keyboard in and out fixes it... its not ideal, but at least it works

the only other issue i have is the physical keyboard.... the 3 buttons left of the spacebar doesn't work. So basically, the Sym, "@" and comma doesn't respond at all. I even tried flashing the qwerty_keyboard.zip file, but that just messed up all the key alignments

back to .58 again *sigh*

Every bug you experienced with v8 you will experience with v9, because the bugs are not bugs of the rom.
The problems when calling are kernels problems for sure.
Qwerty keyboard is preinstalled in v9 so if reinstalling it changed the hardware keyboard layout, then again your problem is something else.
Calls and keyboard are the first things i check before i release any version and i have never encountered any problem.
Try reinstalling everything from the beginning.
First 0.62 firmware with flashtool
Then the kernel. (KRsH kernel or my kernel seem not to have any compatibility problems with hybrom)
Then flash hybrom.

P.S. Is your device sk17i or sk17a?

batjon

Nov 1, 2010
ASUS ZenFone 8
Every bug you experienced with v8 you will experience with v9, because the bugs are not bugs of the rom.
Qwerty keyboard is preinstalled in v9 so if reinstalling it changed the hardware keyboard layout, then again your problem is something else.
Calls and keyboard are the first things i check before i release any version and i have never encountered any problem.
Then the kernel. (KRsH kernel or my kernel seem not to have any compatibility problems with hybrom)
Then flash hybrom.

will these problems persist if stock kernel is used?

B

bbooff

will these problems persist if stock kernel is used?

Actually my kernel is the same as the stock kernel.Nothing extra is added, and stability is not compromised...
It just includes recovery, busybox and su files.
KrsH's kernel is also cooperating very good with this rom.
Rage kernel works fine but there are a few exceptions in few devices.
My opinion is that you will not encounter any problem with my kernel or KrSH kernel if you install everything correctly.

IMRAND

Jul 20, 2011
Bangalore
HYBROM ROM v9 by bbooff works well with KRsH kernel v3

tested it excellent battery back up, its like made for each other ROM & KERNEL.

xperia mini pro sk17i overclocked 1.6ghz

so I would like to thank both for there hard work put into this.

keep it up guys.

chan1628

Jun 4, 2007
Then flash hybrom.

My device is a sk17i ....

Btw, anyone have the link to 0.62?

"there is no spoon"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its a system app named stk here u go
    yup,the line is there on build.prop,permissons correct,rw-r--r-- right?
    i think everything just fine,but when i refresh the FB plugin,eventstream just going FC..i wonder why??:confused:

This can help you..
    Flash back ur phone with stock rom..
    Instal titanium backup,
    And back up this app..

- Semc facebook proxy
    - Timescape
    - Timescape feeds
    - Timescape widget
    - Evenstream engine
    - Facebook extension
    - Twitter extension

Instal hybrom and restore app with titanium again..
    I never leave this app..

Click thanks if this help you :D

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
    IMO you all need to cool down and be a little bit more respectful and thankful to bbooff; some of you act with a massive sense of entitlement which is completely unjustified...this guy is working extremely hard, all alone, to pimp multiple handsets and from what I can see all he gets back in return is a bunch of whinging and complaints.

This dude is pumping out updates of far greater magnitude and with far more regularity than any mobile manufacturer out there, and they have an entire professional team at it (and they still f*ck up releases!).

If you think you can do better I'd say go ahead and do it, it is not as easy as it looks...until you gain those high level skills, how about we try and be a little more factual and respectful with the bug reports and release demands?
    long press back key to kill doesn't work?

It is working have you enable it in application settings?:D
    chan1628, I've started using App Backup & Restore from the market. It saves the installation files from all your apps to SD and you can quickly re-instate all of your apps after wiping.

Also backup your GO launcher settings in the preferences.
    I'm backup my data in CWM recovery..
    and every i wiping data and install the new update of HYBROM, in CWM Recovery i use advanced restore then restore data then reboot. All your app, sms, contact (all of your data) will be restored.
    i'm using this method since i using HYBROMv4 - HYBROMv7.
    Tested by me.

press thanks button if i help
    :)