Zagg Just released OneX Protection

Search This thread

WiZARD7

Oct 25, 2007
While zagg does offer great grip and great scratch protection, it also gets dirty quite fast turning into brownish orange taint. also the corners tend to attract a lot of dust and dirt.

some of my old, removed Invisible Shields, after 3-4 month of use...
shield1.jpg

with the orange peel.

Are they using the same material? I would never put it on the screen of anything...
Is Skinomi, or something else better?

DJouneyt

Jun 22, 2011
Istanbul
Hi guys , i ordered one SPIGEN SGP Ultra Matte Shield Full Body Protection film for my htc one x . i wait for the delivery .

Hello, did you receive and apply the matte full body cover? Could you share your comments and photos if possible? I am also interested in it. And, is the screen protector matte too, or it is clear? Sorry for the off topic :eek:

gdelrosario

May 29, 2011
Mandaluyong
Hello, did you receive and apply the matte full body cover? Could you share your comments and photos if possible? I am also interested in it. And, is the screen protector matte too, or it is clear? Sorry for the off topic :eek:

there are 2 kinds of spigen protectors, clear and matte. if you bought the matte finish the screen protector is also matte, sorry can't provide any pics since I've removed mine a week after installing it since it doesn't fit properly because of the curved glass of the one x.

Top Liked Posts