[Q] Need Solution to Eclipse ROM SystemUI Crash

Search This thread

EricTurner3

May 10, 2014
Alright so I tried to install a ROM called Eclipse onto my VZW S4. I used SafeStrap v3.7.2 to load Eclipse and I cleared cache and dalvik. When it finished it gave no errors and rebooted. The loading splash screen came up and it said optimizing apps (which is strange because I recently wiped all user data anyway) but once the home screen came up I was greeted with "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and it just flashes off and hits the eclipse splash screen again. Basically its stuck in a boot loop-ish. Also safe strap will not come up it skips straight to the eclipse loading splash every time. Do any of you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance.
I have pictures of the loading splash and then the quick flash of a error message (Sorry for bad quality)
Loading Screen:
PJqjmE8.jpg

Error Message:
MhtTLHh.jpg

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Alright so I tried to install a ROM called Eclipse onto my VZW S4. I used SafeStrap v3.7.2 to load Eclipse and I cleared cache and dalvik. When it finished it gave no errors and rebooted. The loading splash screen came up and it said optimizing apps (which is strange because I recently wiped all user data anyway) but once the home screen came up I was greeted with "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and it just flashes off and hits the eclipse splash screen again. Basically its stuck in a boot loop-ish. Also safe strap will not come up it skips straight to the eclipse loading splash every time. Do any of you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance.
I have pictures of the loading splash and then the quick flash of a error message (Sorry for bad quality)
Loading Screen:
PJqjmE8.jpg

Error Message:
MhtTLHh.jpg

what rom were you running before?

pwned3

Jul 23, 2011
Cullman
I'm guessing you need to wipe data not just cache and dalvik

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

EricTurner3

May 10, 2014
I'm guessing you need to wipe data not just cache and dalvik
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Yes! Thank you. It took me a couple tries to get into recovery but once I did that cleared everything up! Thanks again! (Now the only problem is with the rom, the wifi wont work, so if anyone also has a solution to that, I'd be even more grateful)

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Yes! Thank you. It took me a couple tries to get into recovery but once I did that cleared everything up! Thanks again! (Now the only problem is with the rom, the wifi wont work, so if anyone also has a solution to that, I'd be even more grateful)

U need to flash the modules. I believe they discuss it in the rom thread

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !