note 3 rom update

Search This thread

MAGAZINEBRIAN

Nov 21, 2012
I dont own a computer so I upload a rom on via the phone using towelroot and mobile odin apk so I put on the s5 stock ron version 5 and I love it itslike using a new phone but now version 6 is live and it fixes some of the bugs in it.My problem now is mobile odin doesnt recognise my device now to apply the new verson.Is there a way round this?Any help would be great thank you.

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
I dont own a computer so I upload a rom on via the phone using towelroot and mobile odin apk so I put on the s5 stock ron version 5 and I love it itslike using a new phone but now version 6 is live and it fixes some of the bugs in it.My problem now is mobile odin doesnt recognise my device now to apply the new verson.Is there a way round this?Any help would be great thank you.

I've never use towelroot... but I believe you are trying to keep your KNOX 0x0, but willing to use custom ROM.
towelroot is good to keep knox cool... but still everytime is a headache to change custom ROM/kernel. Which is I don't like the hassle. :p

why mobile odin doesn't recognize ? can explore more ?