Power saver and Ext. Power saver just greyed out

Search This thread

Jamal Ahmed

Jun 23, 2012
Here is a screenshot. Can anyone enlighten me on why this happened, and how to fix this?

EDIT for more info: I tried reflashing my ROM but it didn't work. I'm on stock ROM with root and xposed installed. It happened suddenly today. I have been using the same phone with same settings/everything all the time. I don't tamper with my phone much too. I just picked it up and saw this. Maybe someone picked up my phone and messed around with it

EDIT 2: turns out someone turned on High Performance mode for my phone xD turned it off and now its all back. Hope this thread helps someone confused like me in future!

Attachments

• 1408526855145.jpg
    1408526855145.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Reactions: 5m4r7ph0n36uru

5m4r7ph0n36uru

Apr 23, 2014
MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
turns out someone turned on High Performance mode for my phone xD turned it off and now its all back. Hope this thread helps someone confused like me in future!

Thanks for this usefull information. Didn't try extrem performance mode and so not know that PSM and EPSM can't be used if it is activated.

Nice to know about!

Reactions: Jamal Ahmed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a screenshot. Can anyone enlighten me on why this happened, and how to fix this?

EDIT for more info: I tried reflashing my ROM but it didn't work. I'm on stock ROM with root and xposed installed. It happened suddenly today. I have been using the same phone with same settings/everything all the time. I don't tamper with my phone much too. I just picked it up and saw this. Maybe someone picked up my phone and messed around with it

EDIT 2: turns out someone turned on High Performance mode for my phone xD turned it off and now its all back. Hope this thread helps someone confused like me in future!
    turns out someone turned on High Performance mode for my phone xD turned it off and now its all back. Hope this thread helps someone confused like me in future!

Thanks for this usefull information. Didn't try extrem performance mode and so not know that PSM and EPSM can't be used if it is activated.

Nice to know about!