The 4.4.2 update - discussion thread

Search This thread

arismendy

Jun 20, 2012
I'm on nc6 and I am experiencing times where my phone will not receive texts or calls for a little while when I'm rooted. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com

cruise350

Dec 11, 2007
Memphis, TN
I'm on nc6 and I am experiencing times where my phone will not receive texts or calls for a little while when I'm rooted. Anyone else having this issue?

Isn't NC6 for the L720T? If you install NAE you will mess up your phone, NAE is for the original S4 L720. You have the T variant. Don't mix firmware between different models unless you want a paperweight.

Sent from my icrap 2 using Tapatalk HD

JerryGNYC

Jun 28, 2010
You can't get here from there...

Rooting your phone should not have a side-effect like that. The answer = #blamesprint

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Isn't NC6 for the L720T? If you install NAE you will mess up your phone, NAE is for the original S4 L720. You have the T variant. Don't mix firmware between different models unless you want a paperweight.

Sent from my icrap 2 using Tapatalk HD

His forum app sig states 720T...

arismendy

Jun 20, 2012
Its when I flash a custom rom. When I got this phone it came with nc6 and all the roms for the sprint are NE. is that why I'm having issues with custom roms ?

LoMejorNYC

Jun 2, 2012
anyone having issues sending MMS as of late? i can receive them, no problem. i wonder if it's an APN issue... I've been using Hangout to send MMS until i figure out what's wrong with the native app/system config.

Top Liked Posts