All About my|phone Agua Rio

Search This thread

emagonoy

Aug 27, 2014
Hello Sir..

Helpful Tools for my|phone Rio

THESE TOOLS/FILES/APPS ARE POSTED HERE TO BE USED. AS A COURTESY TO THE AUTHOR, KINDLY NOT MIRROR, UPLOAD or POST HIS WORK/FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION!!!

Sir ginawa ko po ito lahat, ayun po gumana naman at naRepartition ko po yung Rio ko..kaso parang bumilis po maubos yung kanyang battery..eh gusto ko po sana ibalik sa stock na partition..paano po ba i-undo ito? thanks po

shadowsix

Dec 16, 2013
annoying sim card detection

hi, anyone can help me regarding the sim card notification? or is there a way that I can temporary/permanently disable sim card slot 2? very annoying that it keeps telling me that there is no sim card on slot 2 detected. thanks..

jeriel02

Sep 25, 2012
HELP!

Guys need help..

How to do a factory reset if hindi gumagana yung UP + DOWN + POWER (then up button), pag ka pipili na kasi ako either up or down, pag pinindot ko na yung UP nagre-reboot lang..

Even the Factory Reset sa back up and reset not working.. pag ni reset ko, pagkareboot walang nabago o nagalaw..

another prob, I have the SuperUser App but, if I check it on Root Checker, it says no root allowed..

Jhomz0123

Nov 24, 2014
mlprio recovery installer

Sir can you please update to twrp v2.7.1.0 On your recovery installer. Or other higher versions of twrp. Because there are three option only to back up i cant back up my whole rom in old version of twrp that you've ported from your installer. Thank you sir ngotkul4 for further updates. :D

jpdebil

Mar 24, 2015
My Myphone RIO s5500 is Bricked!!!

i was installing a custom rom POPKAT v2 i flashed it and showed the boot screen then turns off and on again and it began not powering on. pls help i cant find a stock rom for s5500 (only s5501 :( ) and wont read on SP flasher)

vladiyuzefovski

Mar 29, 2015
i am so pissed off!!!

i searched the internet for cases for my explay fresh(russian version of the rio)
and then i found the exact phone i bought just with a different name-myphone agua rio
then i dug a little and i found out there is another phone identical to mine but with another different name called in europe
wiko rainbow so guys please answer
1.what phone is the original and what are the fakes
2.why are they named differntly
3.why do they sell identical phones around the world with a different name and company

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
i searched the internet for cases for my explay fresh(russian version of the rio)
and then i found the exact phone i bought just with a different name-myphone agua rio
then i dug a little and i found out there is another phone identical to mine but with another different name called in europe
3.why do they sell identical phones around the world with a different name and company

different manufacturers..they buy a "license" change the name ,make a few tweaks and release the phone.

they all have same hardware,same colours,same size..so this phones:

Wiko Rainbow,BLU Studio 5.0 C HD,Explay Fresh ,QMobile i9 ,MicromaxA120 C2C,MyPhone Agua Rio are the same..all running kitkat and you can install any custom rom for them..you just need the stock firmware and backup your IMEI as they come from Asia, Russia, France, Portugal, Spain and India..

you have here a tutorial if you want to have WIKO BASE and install all this custom roms: (it works for everyone of this phones, running stock firmware or not, just the custom roms if aren´t for wiko base or mmxa120 base doesnt boot in other phones.
http://xdaforums.com/android/general/tutorial-t3070293

wiko rainbow and Micromax a120 have more developers working on it..so we have many custom roms KITKAT..:good:

Reactions: MaxisMan

MaxisMan

Dec 9, 2014
1. They are all original, none of them are fake/illegal.
2./3. Smartphone companies (e.g Wiko, Micromax, MyPhone, etc.) buy their phones from ODM/OEMs (e.g. Tinno Mobile) from China, they put put their own software, then sell it with their own brand name. Why? It saves the vendor tons of money that it would otherwise have to spend on Research and Development. That explains why they are so cheap compared to other brands like Samsung.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

i wish someone will port liqiudsmooth or even cm11 for this phone :( if only i know how to port ..
No need to port, CM11/12.1 is already available for Rainbow/Rio.

zuzaki

Sep 21, 2015
1. They are all original, none of them are fake/illegal.
2./3. Smartphone companies (e.g Wiko, Micromax, MyPhone, etc.) buy their phones from ODM/OEMs (e.g. Tinno Mobile) from China, they put put their own software, then sell it with their own brand name. Why? It saves the vendor tons of money that it would otherwise have to spend on Research and Development. That explains why they are so cheap compared to other brands like Samsung.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

No need to port, CM11/12.1 is already available for Rainbow/Rio.

Hi Sir may i ask what is the problem of my Agua rio fun, at first it is smooth but one day when I tried to open it up It wont work or booting up.. What seems to be the problem. kindly help me thanks..

DeejayFTW

Oct 27, 2015
mga sir bakit po yung phone ko (myphoneagua rio s5500) ayaw po mag open yung recovery mode nya

volume up+volume down+power buttton

DclReed

Apr 4, 2017
Otg

Hi. Just wanna ask why otg doesnt work anymore? Before it was working fine but now it cant detect any connections. I download otg helper on playstore plugged in the otg with thumb drive, but nothing.

jayem26

Oct 13, 2017
Walang nangyare , nainstall ko na yung twrp recovery at after ko ma reboot hinde manlng nakapunta sa recovery mode bagkus nagreboot lang nawala p ayung stock recovery kko?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

(image copyright of its creator)
    my|phone RIO is an Android-powered smartphone from myIphone, a brand from The Philippines. RIO is powered by Mediatek MT6582 SoC, partnered with 1GB RAM, and 4GB EMMC. It's got an IPS screen, a regular (5pt) touch panel in a 1280x720 (HD) resolution. It looks the same as the (European) Wiko Rainbow, but I am not sure if they are the same (or from one OEM), since I don't first hand experience with Wiko Rainbow.

Basic Specifications
    • CPU: Mediatek MT6582 (@1.3GHz) SoC
    • GPU: Mali 400MP
    • RAM: 1.0GB
    • Storage: 4GB (eMMC)
    • Display: 5.0" (IPS, Non-scratch resistant) @ 720x1280 resolution
    • Camera: 8MP main AF/led / 2.0mp front
    • GPS: Yes
    • Bluetooth: Yes
    • WiFi: Yes
    • Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sound, Magnetic, Orientation
    • USB-OTG: Yes
    • SIM: Dual Standby (mini/regula SIM 1 and 2)
    • Battery: 2000mah
    • Colors: Black, White, Red, Orange, Blue, Green
    Helpful Tools for my|phone Rio

THESE TOOLS/FILES/APPS ARE POSTED HERE TO BE USED. AS A COURTESY TO THE AUTHOR, KINDLY NOT MIRROR, UPLOAD or POST HIS WORK/FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION!!!

RIO Recovery Installer

This app is used to install CWMR, TWRP or STOCK recovery for RIO.

This app requires root privileges, which means that your phone needs to be rooted. Busybox is also required, which can be obtained from PlayStore.

USE THIS APP TO...
    • Install TWRP for RIO
    • Install CWMR for RIO
    • Install RIO stock recovery

HOW TO USE
    1. Download the apk file
    2. Install in your RIO
    3. Once installed, launch the app "m|p RIO Recovery Installer"
    4. Tap the recovery of your choice from the set of buttons
    5. Confirm to Install
    6. Reboot to recovery to test

DOWNLOAD

THANKS & CREDITS
    • our Creator
    • carliv@xda (for his version of CWMR which I ported to RIO)
    • TeamWin group
    • xda

SCREENSHOTS
    attachment.php

RIO Repartition/Resize Tool

This can re-size your internal / phone storage. The advantage of bigger internal storage is that you can install more
    applications (apks) in your phone. For example, stock internal storage of Rio is 1gb,
    and you wished that it could be larger, then you can use this app to increase it.
    That is by re-partitioning the phone's eMMC storage. Increasing the size of internal storage
    (partition) however decreases the size of phone storage. This is because the size we're adding
    to internal storage is taken off from phone storage.

This app requires root privileges, which means that your phone needs to be rooted. Busybox is also required, which can be obtained from PlayStore.

WARNING: this mod needs reformatting your /data and phone internal storage.
    make sure you backup important files before proceeding!!!

HOW TO USE
    1. Backup (via CWM, TWRP or STOCK recovery)
    2. Download the apk file
    3. Install to your phone
    4. Launch the app
    5. Select the desired partition
    6. Reboot to recovery
    7. Do factory reset (wipe cache, data, emmc)
    8. Reboot (again) to recovery
    9. Restore data from backup (done in #1)

NOTES
    • If you get mounting /emmc partition error in the recovery, just ignore it
    • Upon boot after repartition, your phone may tell you something about damaged phone storage. Just tap on it to format it

DOWNLOAD

THANKS & CREDITS
    • our Creator
    • xda

SCREENSHOTS
    attachment.php
    Genesis ROM v1.0 for RIO

This rom is based on the stock ROM of RIO. Requires custom recovery (TWRP or CWMR). Won't work in stock recovery.

FEATURES
    • debloated
    • deodexed/zipaligned
    • init.d support
    • comcache/zram enabled
    • pure google logo/animation (see "ADDONS" if you want the stock boot logo and animation)
    • Lighter Launcher (17mb vs 55mb stock) (see "ADDONS" if you want the stock Launcher)

HOW TO INSTALL
    • back up (so you could revert back if needed)
    • download the zip file and copy to sdcard
    • flash via TWRP or CWMR
    • (not necessary but highly recommended) wipe /data and /cache

DOWNLOAD

ADDONS/OPTIONS (flash via CWMR/TWRP)

CREDITS and THANKS
    • Our Creator
    • xda
    • my|phone
    • TeamWin
    • ClockWorkMod