[PORT] Beats by Dr.Dre for Gingerbread

Search This thread

jao36

Jan 21, 2009
I flashed this on cm9. It installed no problem but when I checked to see if any of the files from the zip actually installed in couldn't find them in there respective directories.

bebobsa

Apr 1, 2008
Wow!!! Definitely works!!! Sound is somehow cleaner. Most notable difference is voices, more clear. I'm using Klipsch S4 headphones, PlayerPro music player on CM7 nightly 45.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

notsosmrtgeek

Dec 22, 2010
portage
sounds awesome on stock with stock headphones hehehe listening to why stop now. seem like the right song at the time lol

Last edited:

.Elite_The_King.

Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
what about the kernel it needs the sound drivers for it to get it fully working.

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Definetly a difference had to re adjust my equalizer to compliment its enhanced sound to keep it from distorting the music :D. Awesome now I have beats on my phone and my laptop.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0

murso74

Oct 30, 2010
I installed through CWM on CM9. My sound sounds great here at work on work headphones but not sure if its just a placebo effect. I played a Coldplay song through Google Music. That's 320K right?. It sounded pretty awesome but not sure what files I would check since there isn't really an indication that it's on or not

Must be a placebo effect. nothing can make coldplay sound good

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
Mount system before flashing. And there is nothing bad about placebo.

Reactions: jao36

SpicyBurrito

Dec 10, 2010
Has anyone tried this with Voodoo sound on any ROM(Specifically CM7)? I wanna know if they'll conflict or not.

s89281b

Oct 7, 2010
north charleston,sc
i flashed this on cm9. It installed no problem but when i checked to see if any of the files from the zip actually installed in couldn't find them in there respective directories.
running cm9 a5, samurai kernel, voodoo. Installed no problem files are in where they should be and sounds much clearer through my car. Like marcusant said mount system before flashing.

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
Working great with voodoo sound! tested with ROM in my Sig.. I'm about to show off my super amoled, dre beats infused phone to my evo buddy

saramon

Jan 19, 2011
Salt Lake City
I'm using your kernel with voodoo now actually, should probably update that... Thanks though, the voodoo explains it... it was working on cm7, so I wanted to check

.Elite_The_King.

Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Working great with voodoo sound! tested with ROM in my Sig.. I'm about to show off my super amoled, dre beats infused phone to my evo buddy

Ha if anything my evo has beats in the framework and in the kernel not only does it sound clean but the bass also. I have true beats.

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I installed through CWM on CM9. My sound sounds great here at work on work headphones but not sure if its just a placebo effect. I played a Coldplay song through Google Music. That's 320K right?. It sounded pretty awesome but not sure what files I would check since there isn't really an indication that it's on or not

Must be a placebo effect. nothing can make coldplay sound good

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
    Eargasm confirmed

Nowadays everybody gotta talk like they got somethin to say but when they move their lips, its a bunch of gibberish and MFers act like they forgot about Voodoo (or PowerAmp) :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    tumblr_lzzht3rz6V1r7oby3o1_400.jpg