[UPDATED 17/09] [SPB MS 3.5.X THEME] [QVGA-WQVGA] GTX Black Edition Theme by DOC3000

Search This thread

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
V.1.1: BUG FIX menubar and backgrounds

WQVGA-QVGA, portrait only.

Special thanks:

Thanks to Kamil, [ElCondor], _LeCiel_ and all GTX Team for idea and grafics.
Thanks to Vostradamus for his widgets used in my theme
Thanks to naong for his MobileSense Theme which formed the basis of my theme
Thanks to all whose graphics I used in my theme: Lycox, dena994, DarkNinja, younxta.

Installation:

- INSTALL IT TO DEVICE MEMORY
- install on a clean Shell
- "problems are all related to a non ENGLISH rom version.
Just duplicate the SPB Mobile shell folder under the Localized program files folder to a "Program Files" folder on the root of device.

For example my "Program Files" is "Programas" (Portuguese) so i made a folder named "Program Files" on the root and copied the "SPB Mobile shell folder" into there after a reboot everything works. Of course you'll get extra 11,25MB ocupied but until no other solution it works very well". Thanks to jpl69

Haw to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from MobileSense folder mobilesense_backgrounds.zip. Unpack files. Edit files from archive and save. Pack files to mobilesense_backgrounds.zip. Copy file to MobileSense folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

If you have difficulties to make themselves background, You can post in this topic your favorite background in JPG - I will make the SPB MS background for You.

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

____________________________________________________________________________________________
IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS - BUY ME A BEER.

presentationeng.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: duo_m

doc3000

Sep 27, 2007
Mogilev
RESERVED

BACKGROUND MODS

Installation:
- Stop SPB MS
- copy Background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder
- copy mobilesense_backgrounds.zip to MobileSense folder
- restart SPB MS

Attachments

• Screen002.png
    Screen002.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 753
  • green.zip
    311.5 KB · Views: 549
  • original.zip
    393.9 KB · Views: 504
  • Screen001.png
    Screen001.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 561
  • Screen004.png
    Screen004.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
Great theme as always!

But how to change background in menu/profesional screen... Do u have a Sense Config like in Mobile Sense from naong ?? IMO this wallpepier is horrible !!

cheers :)

EDIT:

Hello ALL I made a theme for this theme :p For lazy users (port form MobileSense)

ScreenShot3-vi.png
ScreenShot4-vi.png
ScreenShot5-vi.png
ScreenShot6-vi.png

WARING!
U must add Your shortcuts in all panels !!

Last edited:

psyco_r

Jun 8, 2010
Could you release the white and green wallpaper you attached?

By the way, my resolution is 240x320 and the bg is on 240x400 so it doesn't show the black stripe on the bottom of the bg. I tried to edit but it bugged.

Sorry for my bad english.

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
Rea first post!!

"WQVGA, portrait only. QVGA coming soon"

U have a QVGA screen so U must wait !!

JaCoL_JcL

Apr 17, 2009
Great m8 now is looking cooler :) BIG THANKS for great job

PS any chance to get this sense configurator to work with yours skins ?

kongocui

Dec 5, 2006
www.pdafans.info
"This theme is very nicely made, appears nice and can go together with the HD2’s black build but I do not assume I can be utilizing it. I like the black and white an excessive amount of on my HD2 but that is simply because no one else that I do know has it. "

You will not be using it in your HD2 as a result of this is only for QVGA and WQVGA..............................................

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V.1.1: BUG FIX menubar and backgrounds

WQVGA-QVGA, portrait only.

Special thanks:

Thanks to Kamil, [ElCondor], _LeCiel_ and all GTX Team for idea and grafics.
    Thanks to Vostradamus for his widgets used in my theme
    Thanks to naong for his MobileSense Theme which formed the basis of my theme
    Thanks to all whose graphics I used in my theme: Lycox, dena994, DarkNinja, younxta.

Installation:

- INSTALL IT TO DEVICE MEMORY
    - install on a clean Shell
    - "problems are all related to a non ENGLISH rom version.
    Just duplicate the SPB Mobile shell folder under the Localized program files folder to a "Program Files" folder on the root of device.

For example my "Program Files" is "Programas" (Portuguese) so i made a folder named "Program Files" on the root and copied the "SPB Mobile shell folder" into there after a reboot everything works. Of course you'll get extra 11,25MB ocupied but until no other solution it works very well". Thanks to jpl69

Haw to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from MobileSense folder mobilesense_backgrounds.zip. Unpack files. Edit files from archive and save. Pack files to mobilesense_backgrounds.zip. Copy file to MobileSense folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

If you have difficulties to make themselves background, You can post in this topic your favorite background in JPG - I will make the SPB MS background for You.

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    IF YOU LIKE MY WORKS - BUY ME A BEER.

presentationeng.jpg