[Mod] [Update zip]

Search This thread

TheStart101

Mar 25, 2014
I'll upload the zip tomorrow to download. This is my first experiment with Android development, so far I can't learn enough. I thank everyone for the help along the way. Included in the zip tomorrow will be...
*systemui toggles black/white, 75% transparent notification background
*lock screen missed event transparent background with white text. (Looks sweet I think)
*framework kk like battery, white scrubs for volume and brightness. Still needs white bar.
*Custom Strikebackv2 boot.qmg
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/general/how-to-create-qmg-boot-animations-t2217795
*custom AccuWeather widget to better fit the modified launcher.
A bunch of other things. Will add more pictures with final upload. Just really excited with my work so far and had to share it, please leave feed back, and suggestions :)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/0Cd77xa3ce/update.html <<Download link
Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1400048310255.jpg
    1400048310255.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 464
  • 1400048332193.jpg
    1400048332193.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 434
  • 1400049054362.jpg
    1400049054362.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 435
  • 1400049088463.jpg
    1400049088463.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 422
  • lockscreen.jpg
    lockscreen.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:

iCUE220

Dec 18, 2012
Is this for 4.3 Mk7?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OvrDriVE

Sep 8, 2012
Fresno
wanna put this on an alt d/l site besides 4shared.

preferably somewhere i don't have to sign up for an account.

OvrDriVE

Sep 8, 2012
Fresno
lol, It's no problem I usaully use facebook to download. What did you think of it?

honestly. don't care for the bootanim. it's a bit plain for my tatste(the fact that you created the qmg files is cool though)love the exposed stuff in settings. don't like the the new icon size and hate the smaller lockscreen. otherwise i like everything else.

Reactions: TheStart101

TheStart101

Mar 25, 2014
honestly. don't care for the bootanim. it's a bit plain for my tatste(the fact that you created the qmg files is cool though)love the exposed stuff in settings. don't like the the new icon size and hate the smaller lockscreen. otherwise i like everything else.

It's good to know :). Thank you very much Ill start working on it Again soon!
ps
What do you mean by the lockscreen being smaller? the smaller quicklaunch at the bottom?
and Also Are the Icons to small? (I can work on this and proably make them bigger (I dont know how much spacethe grid will give me.
You can expect a newer boot screen eventually ( That was just me playing pretty much lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll upload the zip tomorrow to download. This is my first experiment with Android development, so far I can't learn enough. I thank everyone for the help along the way. Included in the zip tomorrow will be...
    *systemui toggles black/white, 75% transparent notification background
    *lock screen missed event transparent background with white text. (Looks sweet I think)
    *framework kk like battery, white scrubs for volume and brightness. Still needs white bar.
    *Custom Strikebackv2 boot.qmg
    http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/general/how-to-create-qmg-boot-animations-t2217795
    *custom AccuWeather widget to better fit the modified launcher.
    A bunch of other things. Will add more pictures with final upload. Just really excited with my work so far and had to share it, please leave feed back, and suggestions :)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/0Cd77xa3ce/update.html <<Download link
    Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app
    Awesome to see a new themer/dev in the threads man!!! Good work!! Pm me if i can help ya at all!:D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app
    Awesome to see a new themer/dev in the threads man!!! Good work!! Pm me if i can help ya at all!:D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you it means alot. Hopefully Ill be doing a lot more sophisticated work soon. I'd like to work my way up to Rom Development straight from source ;)
    lol, It's no problem I usaully use facebook to download. What did you think of it?