Help buying nexus 5

Search This thread

opssemnik

Account currently disabled
Jun 10, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Hey guys, i live in brasil and used to have a n4. however i dropped id and the display(not the external glass) cracked, so im hunting a nexus 5.However here in brasil, lg (untill now) have only released the d821 variant(with the correct 4g radio for brasil), but only in 16gb variants, but i want a 32 one, so i will need to import the d820. the question is, since there will be no warranty, should i buy?, the n5 is a solid device?, can i use it without using warranty?, i have a bit of fear since my n4 gone to warranty centre for 3 or 4 times. thanks in advance

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014
Hey guys, i live in brasil and used to have a n4. however i dropped id and the display(not the external glass) cracked, so im hunting a nexus 5.However here in brasil, lg (untill now) have only released the d821 variant(with the correct 4g radio for brasil), but only in 16gb variants, but i want a 32 one, so i will need to import the d820. the question is, since there will be no warranty, should i buy?, the n5 is a solid device?, can i use it without using warranty?, i have a bit of fear since my n4 gone to warranty centre for 3 or 4 times. thanks in advance

Hi mate,

It's better to give protection (warranty) to a device which is quite expensive. We don't know when things can go wrong with these electronic devices. It's not in our hand. So warranty is must. It's my point of view, many people never get a chance to service their device during warranty period and that's good too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

aavvaallooss

May 1, 2011
Spain

You need warranty for sure