[Q] How to make weather widget transparent in ASUS Zenfone 5

Search This thread

CAL1BER

Aug 29, 2014
Mumbai
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'm really sorry to ask this simple question but I'm seriously not able to find out how to fix this. As you are aware of Zenfone 5 comes with a transparent weather widget. But now the Weather widget on my phone is opaque. All other widgets are working fine. Please tell me how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-29-17-07-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-29-17-07-10.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 591

CAL1BER

Aug 29, 2014
Mumbai
Fixed

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum, and I'm really sorry to ask this simple question but I'm seriously not able to find out how to fix this. As you are aware of Zenfone 5 comes with a transparent weather widget. But now the Weather widget on my phone is opaque. All other widgets are working fine. Please tell me how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Guys I got it fixed. Thanks a lot. :victory:

happy_ever

Aug 30, 2014
You can download rom about Zenfone 5 from the officail website. :laugh:

Top Liked Posts