How to turn off quick settings?

Search This thread

f3liC

Mar 11, 2010
So whenever I pull down the notification tab in landscape, its always in quick settings. To not get it in quick settings, I would have to tilt my device 90 degrees to get none quick settings mode. Am I stupid or is there no option to toggle this?

ArmyMan007

Jan 20, 2013
2nd that question... and I don't even get the non-settings mode when I tilt my device 90 degrees...

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I think I figured it out:

If you slide the screen downwards from the LEFT side, it will show you any notifications you have.
If you slide the screen downwards from the RIGHT side, it will show you the quick settings.

Now I need to understand how to configure the quick settings...

Reactions: f3liC

f3liC

Mar 11, 2010
2nd that question... and I don't even get the non-settings mode when I tilt my device 90 degrees...

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

If you slide the screen downwards from the LEFT side, it will show you any notifications you have.
If you slide the screen downwards from the RIGHT side, it will show you the quick settings.

You are right! It took me a while to figure out what you were saying but in case anyone doesn't get it, from the UPPER LEFT CORNER of your screen, swipe down. Otherwise, swipe down on the UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER. That's about it. I still don't see any settings for quick settings though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.