Using Tapatalk, got "Unfortunately YouTube has stopped" errors

Search This thread

VDub2174

Jul 22, 2010
It's been happening to me (and a few others) too. I know of someone else that has this same issue on their S4.

VDub2174

Jul 22, 2010
So it is Tapatalk problem. Any fix for this or is up to the developer at this point?

I've tried clearing cache/data on both apps but that didn't help. At one point I thought it was because I was using an older version of Tapatalk but someone else reported the same issue on the latest version. I think it might be up to the dev at this point.

Reactions: lanwarrior

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
I've tried clearing cache/data on both apps but that didn't help. At one point I thought it was because I was using an older version of Tapatalk but someone else reported the same issue on the latest version. I think it might be up to the dev at this point.

Yeah, I was using the old version and most activity (open a notification, reply, etc) caused this dreaded error.

I think the dev have abandoned three old version and working towards the new one. Version 4 is laggy though and I hate the new notification page.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So it is Tapatalk problem. Any fix for this or is up to the developer at this point?