X1 programs, panels, tweaks, fixes [COLLECTION]

Search This thread

Gab1288

Sep 28, 2010
Illumineria is a nice program too, it lets you customize your leds paterns and colors!

Gab1288

Sep 28, 2010
i dont think there will be a lot of german here, its an english forum, you might have more luck on a german forum

agent008my

May 2, 2009
Belfast
illumineria was ready in my device...but i don't find something changed on my notif light...maybe u can give me som tut for setting & use this program in my x1...thanx gbu...sory bad english...

im not sure if this program is still available, but sometime ago there was this program called Xperia Tweaks...you can customize the LED light for each notification and more, right from colour, to blink frequency to duration

EDIT: THE LINK FOR XPERIA TWEAKS
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=440035

Last edited:

permanent27

Mar 18, 2011
Because you asked for it:
This is FOR YOU NORTI

I have compiled and uploaded all of these apps into japanfred's FAST, DEDICATED FTP (spikedsoftware.co.uk)

TOP UNFORGIVABLE SYSTEM TWEAKS

- Adobe FlashLite 3.1

- .NET FRAMEWORKS 3.5 CAB installer :eek:

- SDKCerts

- tnyynt SD TuneUP

XPERIA PANELS

- Original stock XPERIA PANEL 1 (Xperia Panel 1 and Panel 2 are the same, just apply "silver theme", go to "options" -> change "color" to silver and choose to "1 digital clock + calendar")

- Original XPERIA FISH PANEL

- Original XPERIA FACEBOOK (updated) PANEL

- Original XPERIA MEDIA XPERIENCE PANEL

- Original XPERIA RADIO PANEL

- Original XPERIA SLIDESHOW PANEL

- Original XPERIA SPB PANEL

- Iphone style Panel

- Youtube app as a Panel (requires Youtube app installed)

- TouchFLO 3D as a Panel (requires TouchFLO cab installed or TouchFLO ROM flashed)

- TouchFLO 3d as a Panel optional interface pics

NEW - Original XPERIA GOOGLE PANEL

NEW - German Xperia panels link to achmed20's thread

FAQ ORIGINAL XPERIA STUFF

- Original XPERIA background

- Original XPERIA USER GUIDE (PDF document)

- Original XPERIA Black Theme

- Original XPERIA Silver Theme

- Original XPERIA Color Twist Theme

NEW - Original XPERIA Google Search as a "Today Item" (Extracted from newest NAM R2A ROM)

NEW - Original XPERIA Google Maps (Extracted from newest NAM R2A ROM)

- XPERIA ORIGINAL DIALPAD - dialer (Thanks to jackleung for the easy-to-install cab)

XDA-DEVS APPS

- XPERIA OPTIMIZED Video Converter/Encoder for your PC !! (Thanks to projection and tnyynt)

- Add VIDEOCALL to your USA X1A (link to thread; there you'll find simple instructions and download links)

- Smaberg's Powerbutton Actionscreen (link to thread; SE phone-oriented today menu)

Enjoy :cool:

If you upload, then give the login and password to the access the server to download the stuff

Top Liked Posts