[D2LTE]-VANIR-4.4.3={NIGHTLIES}-6/8/2014

Search This thread

galahadUSA

Sep 24, 2008
Nice work on this Rom by the way, very snappy.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

galahadUSA

Sep 24, 2008
Where can I find the change logs?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Unseenfury

Jun 19, 2012
Sorel-Tracy
SD Card not working!

my SD CARD isnt working at all. Is there a fix possible? i even try the kit kat fix and all that stuff and it not reconized. It was working really fine before.

It a class 10 Sandisk 64GB

roms is the lastest Vanir ROMS 4.4.4

scott7175

Apr 27, 2012
Tooele, utah
WiFi works for me on 728 did you flash an old kernel
zajyze5y.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Last edited:

flip3601

Jan 2, 2011
Odd. I did a clean flash and my WiFi wouldn't work. Like it hung on the searching connection. I was on its stock kernel. And I think it was the same when I flashed kt747. Btw @scott7175 I like ur status bar. Was that a theme?

sent from my Beanstalk S3

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Oops. I just thought about it again and it was dirty cuz it was an ota update. /facepalm. My bad guys

scott7175

Apr 27, 2012
Tooele, utah
Odd. I did a clean flash and my WiFi wouldn't work. Like it hung on the searching connection. I was on its stock kernel. And I think it was the same when I flashed kt747. Btw @scott7175 I like ur status bar. Was that a theme?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Oops. I just thought about it again and it was dirty cuz it was an ota update. /facepalm. My bad guys

Neon colors https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitinvaid.theme.NeonColor harkness kernel seems to be alright as well

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2009
houston
my SD CARD isnt working at all. Is there a fix possible? i even try the kit kat fix and all that stuff and it not reconized. It was working really fine before.

It a class 10 Sandisk 64GB

roms is the lastest Vanir ROMS 4.4.4

power off phone, try using a sd card reader besides your phone, and it should load up, mine hung up as well when flashing over the nexus dialer apk. hopefully this works for you, i used a usb reader from ebay that cost me like $.50 if i remember correctly. hopefully oyu have one too.

astonmartin214

Jun 9, 2012
Bowling Green
power off phone, try using a sd card reader besides your phone, and it should load up, mine hung up as well when flashing over the nexus dialer apk. hopefully this works for you, i used a usb reader from ebay that cost me like $.50 if i remember correctly. hopefully oyu have one too.

no for some reason the 64g doesn't work in any s3 cause I have 1 won't work they say you have flash it so it can picked up now I use my 16g

Jun 23, 2009
houston
no for some reason the 64g doesn't work in any s3 cause I have 1 won't work they say you have flash it so it can picked up now I use my 16g

mine worked with my S3 before i rooted it. and i didnt reformat it either. maybe you have a counterfeit card. or a card past its prime. next time could you be more specific, i cant comprehend what youre trying to say.

astonmartin214

Jun 9, 2012
Bowling Green
mine worked with my S3 before i rooted it. and i didnt reformat it either. maybe you have a counterfeit card. or a card past its prime. next time could you be more specific, i cant comprehend what youre trying to say.

no I have sandisk 64gig card & I put it in another phone & it worked fine then I put the 64 in Virgin mobile s3 still didn't work

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1773735

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

My 64GB card works perfectly in my S3.

grrrr it does nice to hear that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2ahwpvq.jpg

VANIRAOSP​
    HEAVY METAL ANDROID DEVELOPMENT​

The Vanir Team:
    • Dave Kessler
    • Eric Mccann
    • Derek Hunter
    • Dan Trifan

VANIR Contributors:
    • Cory Collins
    • Bart Monhemius
    • Jake Weinstein
    • James Dean
    • et al

What is Vanir?
    Vanir was founded on the premise of performance tuning Android, making improvements to the features you love, and keeping the overall user experience clean. We are currently looking to bring Vanir to more devices. If you're interested please message Dave Kessler(PrimeDirective) or Derek Hunter(DHO) for more info.

OFFICIAL NIGHTLY RELEASES + CHANGELOG (INCLUDED IN DL LINK)
    Download: LINK

RECOMMENDED GAPPS
    Download: LINK

Feature list:

• Android 4.4.2 r2
      Battery Saver Mode
      Intelligent DPI updater
      Tablet Status Bar Split
      Halo 2.0
      stock mode - ability revert to stock AOSP code with the exception of a few custom features we chose to keep active
      enhanced performance.. longer uptime with less slowdown
      custom written CRON and init.d.
      UI and graphics improvements
      improved custom navbar, navring, and hardware key features based on AOKP
      Active notifications (improved active display & lockscreen notifications)
      general usability improvements like power reboot menu, quiet hours, profiles
      animation control
      Improved Vanir keyboard
      CM's quicksettings
      additional quicksetting tiles
      theme changer
      customizable backgrounds
      immersive desktop (immersive mode with optional low profile & expanded capability)
      statusbar clock signal & battery mods
      lockscreen mods (blur, rotation, shortcutes, etc)
      busybox, embedded root, init.d, cron etc
      MANY MORE.....
    VANIR ROM VANIR G+ community

What's Broken:

Maintainer
    no S3 maintainer yet, interested?

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: n/a

Created 2014-03-15
    Last Updated 2014-04-01

XDA:DevDB Information
    VANIR ROM, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    winga45, PRIMEDIRECTIVE

Version Information

Created 2014-04-02
    Last Updated 2014-06-08
    Downloaded and installed, working pretty good so far, thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    Smooth

Very smooth for me .as well thank you
    Sound

I thought i was crazy. but i reformatted twice. anybody getting the same notification over and over again . I mean i pick a different sound for a ring tone and notification and its the same sound no matter what i pic. Anybody having this issue. And yes Lock screen updates please.
    I'm trying this for the first time and can't find the settings for window animation speed ? Not in dev options like it usually is?

Try.... Setting > Display > Animation Control
    Under default multiplier scales

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app