[Theme] Miui Inspired TMS v1.1 (6/8/11) [EF3.6]

Search This thread

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
Is this why I can't find Blurwiz for TW? It got deleted for not meeting some requirement for posting?

A search for ' blurwiz ' only brings up blurwiz for EF.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
Well that's interesting since I'm running something called blurwiz 1.3 on commROM 2 and have been since commROM1.3.

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
then you are stripping out many of the tsm mods built into com rom 2

Yes it's true I lose some thing but I prefer the status bar and quick panel from Blurwiz.

It hasn't really effected me because I flash TSM Mods as a separate package because I like the colored icons in the settings and shutdown menus. Maybe that is why I've never noticed anything missing. But the version of Blurwiz I'm running has TSM parts, the version with six lock screens. Though the 4-tab screen has some alignment problems which is another reason I flash the standalone sbrissen Mod's over the top.

I am not running BW for EF. There was a Blurwiz for CommROM, Which was updated for CR2 in blurwiz 1.3. A day or two later I could not find the theme anymore.

I've been running this CommROM/Blurwiz/Sbrissen Mods combo since CommROM 1.3.

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Yes it's true I lose some thing but I prefer the status bar and quick panel from Blurwiz.

It hasn't really effected me because I flash TSM Mods as a separate package because I like the colored icons in the settings and shutdown menus. Maybe that is why I've never noticed anything missing. But the version of Blurwiz I'm running has TSM parts, the version with six lock screens. Though the 4-tab screen has some alignment problems which is another reason I flash the standalone sbrissen Mod's over the top.

I am not running BW for EF. There was a Blurwiz for CommROM, Which was updated for CR2 in blurwiz 1.3. A day or two later I could not find the theme anymore.

I've been running this CommROM/Blurwiz/Sbrissen Mods combo since CommROM 1.3.

if you are happy with the setup, then thats great...im just pointing out for those who may be curious that it will mostly change some of the mods, thats all

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
Thanks for the reply and for helping get this stuff out to us. Sorry for the thread hijack.

ezas

Jan 14, 2011
I may since so many people seem really happy with.EF.

tweakymattman

Dec 7, 2010
Please include tsm parts 2.0 in this theme I need my sgs2 lock screen and don't want to cover up this beautiful theme. Plus if u make it compatible with com rom 2.0 alot more people will flash this. Cus its gorgeous. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SC20110607-073047.png
    SC20110607-073108.png
    SC20110607-180636.png
    SC20110607-184301.png
    SC20110607-184344.png
    SC20110607-184720.png
    SC20110607-073434.png
    SC20110607-205949.png
    Alright well I ported a Meizu theme as you guys know that got deleted because I didnt ask for permission to do the port, and did not credit properly. My fault for being an idiot. I decided to take that Meizu theme because I actually really liked it, use some basic ideas from it and make my own MIUI Inspired theme. Some .png's are ported from the Dark Miui theme by mr.megi for the MIUI Rom. More images are from the original MEIZU Theme for MIUI rom, and a few are taken from the original Meizu Phone. I had permission for all kanging. This theme is for EF3.6 ONLY (At the moment), It may work with Community Rom 2.0, it may not.

Breaking your phone is not my fault.

Pictures in Post #2

Credits

MEIZU for their awesome Asian phone, The creators of the awesome original Meizu theme for MIUI rom, ZDunex25 for the Meizu CM7 theme that inspired me to create this, Mr.Megi for his awesome Dark Miui theme for Miui Rom, Nitsuj17 for his post on how-to theming and his Miui keyboard, Gunnermike53 & Thefunkbot & Nitsuj17 for teaching me mostly everything I know about theming, SBrissen for being helpful, Nitroglycerine33 for the EF Rom and letting me theme it, help & for his cool transparent widgets, and all the other devs for our great fascinate, and last but not least the #teamsbrissenmod who helped me with any problem I encountered. All kanging I have done with this theme has been allowed WITH permission. :)

What's Themed

Services.jar
    Framework-res.apk
    Twframework-res.apk
    Browser.apk
    CalendarProvider.apk
    Camera.apk
    Contacts.apk
    DeskClock.apk
    DialerTabActivity.apk
    Gallery3D.apk
    Gmail.apk
    Maps.apk
    Mms.apk
    Music.apk
    Phone.apk
    Settings.apk
    Vending.apk
    VideoPlayer.apk
    Launcher2.apk

Things to do in the future

Take Suggestions,
    Edit bugs as I find some.

Goodies

Most goodies can be found in the Evil Fascination Thread, under extras.

Alternate Launcher, HeLauncher (As seen in pics)

Downloads

MIUI TMS v1.1

Changelog

v1.1 : Edited a little bit of MMS, Swapped .pngs for Wifi/Signals.
    I hope TMS is not intended as an insult to TSM. Even if it isn't (which I doubt), my suggestion for you is to remove it from the OP & title so that it isn't interpreted as such.