[ROM]RUBY_ICS_35_S_TMOUS_2.14.531.1_Radio_1.14.550L.17D C_30.78.550L.15_release

Search This thread

gauravc

Dec 10, 2008
Amaze rebooting problem

Hi, This is my first post here, so a big Hi to all.:)
Well I installed the ICS ROM on my Amaze (Unlocked and then Relocked Bootloader with S-ON) it was working fine but after a couple of days, the phone keeps rebooting again & again, I take out the battery & the sim card and then it works fine for a few hours and then again rebooting starts, Can anyone pls tell me if there's any possible solution to this.

Thanks in advance
Gaurav

theinitial21

Jan 12, 2010
Houston
Hi, This is my first post here, so a big Hi to all.:)
Well I installed the ICS ROM on my Amaze (Unlocked and then Relocked Bootloader with S-ON) it was working fine but after a couple of days, the phone keeps rebooting again & again, I take out the battery & the sim card and then it works fine for a few hours and then again rebooting starts, Can anyone pls tell me if there's any possible solution to this.

Thanks in advance
Gaurav

hmm i didnt experience this issue at all. reflash it again and monitor the behavior. see if it does it again.

gauravc

Dec 10, 2008
I Reflashed it and still it reboots after a short interval, actually this problem came on when I was on the Stock ROM (not rooted, locked bootloder), so I tried rooting and flashing the ICS ROM to see if this will solve the problem which it did for couple of days but then the same problem started, How about flashing with the updated ICS ROM? i'll try that as well.
But if there's anything else that may help?

gauravc

Dec 10, 2008
I reflashed amaze with the new ICS ROM and then also fixed the permission, so far everything worked fine only once it got hanged and I had to take out the battery and till now it's fine.
Ps - I'm running teamwin recovery.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

05TurboS2K

Oct 7, 2009
Well.... here I am unable to update.

I was rooted prior on GB but S-on and of course bootloader unlocked.

I've got the Hasoon AIO kit but it's not helping my matter either.

I tried to do a regular OTA update a few days ago, lost everything on my phone since I was stuck in a loop were the OTA update hangs and I get a red exclamation point about 1/3 of the way through install.

Now I've read up every page of this thread but at some point I get stuck no matter what direction I try. I relocked bootloader and tried OTA....same problem.

My "recovery" seems to do nothing, it just tries to reboot and install the OTA update then hangs on the exclamation point again.

My "factory reset" brings me back to factory which works but from there I can't install the OTA with or without the bootloader locked.

I also can't seem to apply a recovery flash through Hasoons AIO program so that kills my direction I thought I should be headed as per post #2 in this thread.

Can anyone walk me through the process more completely, it seems others are out there such as myself and are stuck.

Also WTH is there no MD5 checksum with the PH85IMG I keep downloading from multiple places?

I should also note that when I tried to install the PH85IMG it starts to go and after a page or two it shows "ph85IMG" and then just goes back to the Hboot/fastboot screen as though nothing happened..... no error just nothing happens.

-Greg

StuartTheFish

Nov 9, 2011
Hmm, I'd downloaded this thinking I'd be able to open it on my PC and pick out the bits I need to port the camera over, but it just says it's invalid. I assume it's encrypted just for fastboot then. Is there any way I can open it?

Or could someone kindly drop the bits I need into dropbox or something? I'd need the following files:

META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary
META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script
system/app/HTCAlbum.apk
system/app/HtcAlbumMapView.apk
system/app/HTCCamera.apk
system/etc/media_profiles.xml
system/framework/com.scalado.android.highlights.jar
system/framework/com.scalado.caps.jar
system/framework/com.scalado.util.ScaladoUtil.jar
system/lib/libalbum_util2.so
system/lib/libcapsjava.so
system/lib/libcapsjava_ar.so
system/lib/libmeta_man_album_jni.so
system/lib/libscalado_htcalbum2.so

I was hoping to pick these files out myself, but I can't open the PG85IMG.zip on my computer, and I certainly can't install it since I've got a different phone!

Could someone possibly pull these files from this ROM for me?

KnowledgeBroker

Sep 7, 2010
Daytona Beach, Fl
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Could someone possibly pull these files from this ROM for me?

Why not just download ANY of the roms that we have in development - besides adding the camera mod, they are all stock - and if you don't want the camera mod just download one of the roms that don't have it like ARHD.
Android revolution hd is probably your best bet, I don't know why you're trying to pull those files from the leaked RUU anyways :confused:

StuartTheFish

Nov 9, 2011
Because I don't have an amaze/ruby, and am after an ics compatible amaze camera for my sensation. When I first asked, this was the first thread I'd found about ics on your phones. Do the custom ROMs for these phones keep the amaze camera still, or does it revert to the normal sense camera?

Last edited:

nghia3d

Feb 12, 2012
Hello All!
Code:
Perhaps we should update post 2 then for users with s-on that wish to remain s-on with root.

It is simple:

Below instructions for S ON users only who wish to remain S ON

Flash stock recovery

Relock phone (fastboot oem lock)

Flash rom update in bootloader (rename ruu to PH85IMG.zip, place on SD card and boot to bootloader)

Unlock with HTC tool

Flash custom recovery

Flash superuser package

Done!

I don't have an external sd card(micro sd).Can i place this rom in sdcard(internal sd card of phone) for return stock rom?
Thanks you!

Top Liked Posts