Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Search This thread

burgertime

Feb 25, 2008
Charlotte, NC
www.blucigs.com
FTR on my Mogul Opera 1938 does not work even with both installed on the device...Opera just never loads. Not sure how to test the FL 3.1 with out Opera. By the way this is just a quick response I haven't read through this thread yet.

tonio94

Nov 6, 2006
Lyon
Installed on my Diamond on the program memory with an Opera build 1660 and it works great !! thank you so much, I can know how much I own my banker even in the subway :)

jakub_w

Dec 4, 2007
Did it work? No, with both flash 7 and flash lite 3 installed, and with ONLY flash lite 3 installed
What device? HTC Vogue
What build of Opera are you using? 1938
What build is your rom? 19208.1.0.1

fenser008

Aug 17, 2006
Working on QTEK 9090

What device? QTEK 9090, Blue Angel
What build of Opera are you using? 1938 :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=401643

What build is your rom? 20273.1.3.3

Did it work? Yes but on a clean rom:

rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=382909

I advise to start from a clean rom and adding all applications manually. I experienced that installing all CAB's automatically does not work. Just adding one by one and test one by one will give you a working device.

Additional info: After some time I'm experiencing instability by getting a black screen and a reset.

Last edited:
J

jeepers007

You need flash installed in the same place as Opera, try installing them both on your main memory.

Ended up having to do a hard-reset, then loading the programs in main memory. It works.

Tried the SD card on a fresh hard reset just to see, and it did not work.

ymmv...

This is with my Ipaq 910, wm 6.1, 1938 build of Opera...

hollywould

Apr 18, 2007
Huntington Beach
Works great on my Kaiser. I have one question though, when I go into full screen mode, is there a trick or something I need to do in order to get the player buttons to display along to bottom, so I can play, pause, and adjust volume while in full screen mode? It happened once, but I don't know how I got them to display. Thanks.

Invisible Sense

Mar 13, 2005
London
I didn't want to hard reset my Kaiser so tried it on another phone just to see if it would really work by hard resetting... the result = it worked!

As far as I understand, you have to get rid off any previously installed Flash files.- these are files I couldn't find anywhere on the phone, therefore hard resetting was the only option.

Install both Opera & Flashlite on main memory.

Hope this helps.

killer_metallica

Jul 15, 2007
I'm on a Kaiser using L26 Throttle ROM (build smth like 19..)
Didn't work first on SD

But it worked fine on the device's main memory.

For the moment, only videos from Youtube are working.
Redtube and tube8 don't work :D:D Too bad :(
Some animation (like spezzo.com) are working fine.
www.fanchants.com is working fine too (audio)

If I was to watch a YT vid, I'd rather pick ytplay or tcmp (or Coreplayer)

Thanks anyway
Great step

vwauditech

Apr 22, 2007
Pennsylvania
Working on HX4700 WM6 VGA. I love the embeded Flash, no more using other apps to play the video. Thanks alot for the work. I have to extract the Flash 2.1 from the ROM I am using on my Tilt and will probably just cook this into it and see if that works. Kevin

Quiksmage

Dec 19, 2007
For those who have Flash 3.1 working on Opera: Did you install Opera in main memory or SD card? Also, can you type "about:plugins" in your address bar and tell us what you have under there? Thanks!

I have the Sprint Touch running the official WM6.1 ROM, by the way

both on main memory. I installed flash lite 3.1 first, then 1938. This was all done on a fresh hard reset. It works, but the performance isn't impressive. I'd still rather using skyfire because server side browsing seems superior.

Last edited:

Quiksmage

Dec 19, 2007
FTR on my Mogul Opera 1938 does not work even with both installed on the device...Opera just never loads. Not sure how to test the FL 3.1 with out Opera. By the way this is just a quick response I haven't read through this thread yet.

The reason opera doesn't ever load is because you either have the SD version of it on the main memory or vice versa. I had this problem as well until I figured out it was specially made for my SD card.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash lite v3.1 working on Kaiser

Hey Veyka,

I have just rebuilt my Kaiser (see below for ROM and setup), as my preferred ROM has Opera (build 1780) included, I installed the "Opera_95_1938_update_only.CAB" found on this thread onto my device main memory.

I then installed the "Dvha79_AdobeFlash3.1_plugin" (again found on this thread) onto my device main memory.

Using the Opera browser I opened up Google, went to their video page, and the top left embedded video played quickly and clearly.

Thanks to you and all involved in the development.

I am very happy. This works very well.

Regards,

J
    ADMIN EDIT: Attachments removed due to legal complaints from adobe.

NEW LINK: http://uconvert.us/downloads/FlashLite_3.1_WM6Professional_EN.cab

And new 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978223/f82ad8ba/Dvha79_AdobeFlash31_plugin.html

I dont know how long they will last, so get it while its hot.

Flash Lite V3.1 Cab!​

Large HowTo

It works! and its in a cab! Works in opera, youtube, google videos, some basic flash games!

For it to work:

*Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
    *Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
    *Have WM6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable - WM5 will not work atm)
    *Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
    *Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom

Other:

*If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
    *This does not seem to work with IE
    *This will NOT work with opera Mini
    *This does not seem to work on netfront
    *The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
    *Wont work with WM standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
    *Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.

Working on (for some people):

*Hermes CRCV13 nakes BS (me)
    *prophet
    *Kaiser
    *might be other I have missed

Geting it:

*First post about it + 4shared link
    *Attached to this post

Report back:

Did it work?
    What device?
    What build of Opera are you using?
    What build is your rom?
    Are you using anryl's cab (attached to this post) or Dvha79_ddt's (links just below)?

I did not rip this, I just posted the info here for everyone

All credit to anryl for extracting it!

We have another Cab!

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

Can you give feedback if ones more stable than the other ect!