[ROM | WWE | 23563 | 11 Jul 2010 | XDA_UC] NATF Fuze v6.0 Standard (Lite/Sense soon)

Search This thread

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Hey guys, quick update:

I had a hard drive failure in my RAID array about 10 days ago, and unfortunately the kitchens resided in the lost area. I also had some very important work files that were added since the last full backup, and so I have sent my drives off for recovery.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. This will likely be the final release since I have moved on to Android.

drugusv

Feb 1, 2009
Chisinau
Hey guys, quick update:

I had a hard drive failure in my RAID array about 10 days ago, and unfortunately the kitchens resided in the lost area. I also had some very important work files that were added since the last full backup, and so I have sent my drives off for recovery.

I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. This will likely be the final release since I have moved on to Android.
HI NATF, what you can say about ANDROID system comparing with Windows mobile? pros andcons? is better or not? thanks in advance

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
HI NATF, what you can say about ANDROID system comparing with Windows mobile? pros andcons? is better or not? thanks in advance

First, an update on my HDDs...

Whatever happened to them, they are totally gone. I have indeed moved on to Android, so I am trying to piece my kitchens back together and post it for everyone to download and customize to their taste.

As for Android, I am not willing to say it's better than WM6.5 yet. It is a huge change and I am still getting accustomed to it. I'm probably 6-8 months out of releasing custom ROMs as there is a lot to learn.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
NATF,

As of today, are you still planning to release v. 6.1 of this ROM?

I am still planning to do this before the new year. (Christmas present??)

Unfortunately I have not had much time to work on recompiling the kitchens as some personal issues have forced me to take on a second job, and that cut into my weekend ROM time.

buzzmanfly

Jul 21, 2009
Mississippi
Dialer

fixed...remember.....if you want a clean install remove the sim card so that the phone isn't trying to establish a network connection while the phone is also going thru th set up process.

Last edited:

NaffyG

Oct 30, 2009
Thank You for creating this amazing series of ROMs!!! I have been using v5.7 for quite a while now, and was planning on switching to 6.0 however was waiting for 6.1 since it was pending release. Have you had a chance to put it back together after your unfortunate hard drive crash or is 6.0 become the last official release in this series? Has anybody found any disadvantages to switching to 6.0 from 5.7?

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Thank You for creating this amazing series of ROMs!!! I have been using v5.7 for quite a while now, and was planning on switching to 6.0 however was waiting for 6.1 since it was pending release. Have you had a chance to put it back together after your unfortunate hard drive crash or is 6.0 become the last official release in this series? Has anybody found any disadvantages to switching to 6.0 from 5.7?

Sadly 6.0 will be the final ROM released. I was never able to recover 100% of my data, and I've been so busy with work lately that I finally made the painful decision to part with my Fuze a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: NaffyG

NaffyG

Oct 30, 2009
Sadly 6.0 will be the final ROM released. I was never able to recover 100% of my data, and I've been so busy with work lately that I finally made the painful decision to part with my Fuze a couple weeks ago.
Well, 6.0 it is then! Installing now =) Thank you VERY much for all of your hard work and dedication with this ROM series! It's understandable that you have moved on since this phone is quickly becoming a dinosaur and it would be a LOT of work to rebuild what you had for 6.1. I'll be using the 6.0 ROM until I decide what my next phone will be...The OS will definitely be some version of Android...now all I need to figure out is what hardware I want...Thanks Again!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.