Originally Posted by dvigue
In your opinions...
1. will the next nexus 10 jump in price like the N7 did?
2. did 4.3 for YOU make any big differrences as far as lag? and battery life?
3. is it worth buying a used N 10 right now for around 315?
To answer your questions:
1. Seeing as the Nexus 10 is already a $400-$500 device and most high end Android tablets usually max out around this price point I don't believe the next Nexus 10 will jump in price.
2. In my own personal experience with 4.3, the overall experience feels slightly more fluid then 4.2.2 and my battery life has also improved on 4.3.
3. For this used Nexus 10 your buying is it the 16 GB or 32 GB version? That being said the Nexus 10 is still one of the best tablets on the market and still worth the money.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app