DFT team make decision to port MAGLDR

Search This thread

dswaggz

Jun 12, 2010
Cotulla not 2 bother u but can we get a update magdlr pleasssssse

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using XDA Premium App

welard

May 5, 2009
hope to see them kind dev's put something on blackstone because there are plenty of us users still out there with our wonderful blackstone devices.......
i know we will get a surprise and have ours included in this fantastic news !!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

eL_Siocco

Mar 15, 2010
We are all waiting for testing first version of this work!! very thanks to all!! :)

Last edited:

dswaggz

Jun 12, 2010
Xandroid nand has a gsm chef so if y'all wanna help them test then the wait on magdlr wouldn't feel so long but I have a feeling its right around tha corner cotulla is a beast

sent my g1 wishin my tp2 was fixed

porkovich

Aug 24, 2010
Hey all, count me in as a tester. I am very pleased and have great respect for the Developer Team ! Keep up the good work, we are waiting !

dswaggz

Jun 12, 2010
Waitingggggggggggggggggg

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Oh, to be or not 2 be?

When will it finally ready??

Never I'd say.

This is why closed-source projects suck. I saw videos of it booting, but I never actually have talked to anyone who booted it other than Cotulla. The project is completely closed-source, so no dev can pickup wherever they left off... wherever that may be.

So let's forget about it! ACL is working on a NAND project that is completely open source. It's working OK on RHOD and a kind gentleman (herrickwong) got it working on BLAC (kinda). Work is definitely being done, and hopefully a dev picks up the cause for TD2. The problem is bugs - do you really want to flash something that's so buggy...? I think not. HaRET might be around for a while longer....

Patience!

Savchuck

Jan 26, 2006
Ua
eggsheaven.org.ua
I know that nand is not the answer for graphic and other bugs.
But it can speed up android somehow (on hd2 nand is faster than sd-magldr)

But from other side the main problem is baterry drain and sudden hangs.
Of course I'll be glad to have android without this problems more than only nand ability

megavolt0

Sep 2, 2007
Hi! Is working nand_version of android exist? Some simple without some extras etc. at least..
Sorry my English...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We started development from RHO, MAGLDR almost already working there. Then continue on TOPAZ.
    now our task to make usable NAND ROM for RHO or at least try to make such one...
    (Main problem, that no such devices with Android 2.2 AND MSM7x0xA AND 480x800 screens. it means it can be hard to find good libraries for android and make all stuffs work)
    Today after many requests, DFT team make decision to port MAGLDR to other devices: RHODIUM and TOPAZ.
    I've read it on twitter :D
    Oh, to be or not 2 be?

When will it finally ready??

Never I'd say.

This is why closed-source projects suck. I saw videos of it booting, but I never actually have talked to anyone who booted it other than Cotulla. The project is completely closed-source, so no dev can pickup wherever they left off... wherever that may be.

So let's forget about it! ACL is working on a NAND project that is completely open source. It's working OK on RHOD and a kind gentleman (herrickwong) got it working on BLAC (kinda). Work is definitely being done, and hopefully a dev picks up the cause for TD2. The problem is bugs - do you really want to flash something that's so buggy...? I think not. HaRET might be around for a while longer....

Patience!
    I <3 DFT

Yeah, they ROCK!!! I think we can experience a fully functional android on our devices... :D I'm a bit sad that i'm leaving my Topaz soon :(
    An endless waiting time indeed...