BBQTools - The Mighty Toolset for CyanogenMod Users

Search This thread

peterperfect

Jun 15, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Hi there.

You know TeamBBQ is the couple of bad ass people behind the development of several utilies to assist and enhance experience for CyanogenMod users.

Today we annouce the birth of a new apk and also a new structure to integrate all that we have. We are very proud to show you BBQTools. Our member XploDWilD worked really hard on this one and im pretty sure you will love it.

Main Features :

1. Verify if you are up-to-date with your CyanogenMod release
  2. Download the latest rom directly
  3. pause/resume download (a first on this kind of program)
  4. See if GApps are up-to-date and download updated ones
  5. See changelog from Github AND gerrit (another first)
  6. See general/kernel/radio changelog and upload them directly on the web
  7. Have a tutorial section and a FAQ
  8. Our team of expert answer question you ask
  9. Access cyanogenmod statistics
  10. Flash .zip package directly from the application
  11. Wipe cache/dalvik from the app
  12. Fix permissions in background
  13. reboot into recovery
  14. And more!

Do I really need more reasons to convince you to go and get it? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bbqdroid.bbqtools&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy5iYnFkcm9pZC5iYnF0b29scyJd

Not convinced yet? Surely it will not end here. I will give you a little spoiler: we are working on a mobile and web rom bakery for AOSP custom ROMs and in a near future we will push that red BUILD button into BBQTools. Can you imagine you making your own nightly? Select project > select patches > press build > get notification > automagically download and flash. We gonna make history.

As always, bug reports, feature requests and other comments are welcome.

Cheers,

TeamBBQ

Last edited:

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
Looks pretty promising after looking, downloading and installing the app. \m/

Sent from Hell!!

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
I have a problem with SGS2
The first time I launched it, it was working great but after launching 2nd time I get this(screen shot attached)
Now I cleared data uninstalled and installed from play store again but the same issue

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349927264239.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349927264239.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 892

XpLoDWilD

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2009
France
www.xplod.fr
Now its magically working again...

That's pretty tough to debug. I'm pushing an update that will appear on the Play Store in the coming hours, please tell me if the issue is still present or if it's better.
If it still doesn't work, could you check your logcat if there is any error that could help me find out what's wrong?

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
That's pretty tough to debug. I'm pushing an update that will appear on the Play Store in the coming hours, please tell me if the issue is still present or if it's better.
If it still doesn't work, could you check your logcat if there is any error that could help me find out what's wrong?

Yesterday when I had the grey lines problem I started the app "CatLog" to take a logcat and then I launched BBQtools app but BBQtools was back to normal...
Will report with a logcat if I have that problem again.

Last edited:
T

tempofestival

Hi there.

You know TeamBBQ is the couple of bad ass people behind the development of several utilies to assist and enhance experience for CyanogenMod users.

Today we annouce the birth of a new apk and also a new structure to integrate all that we have. We are very proud to show you BBQTools. Our member XploDWilD worked really hard on this one and im pretty sure you will love it.

Main Features :

13. reboot into recovery
  14. And more!

Do I really need more reasons to convince you to go and get it? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bbqdroid.bbqtools&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy5iYnFkcm9pZC5iYnF0b29scyJd

Not convinced yet? Surely it will not end here. I will give you a little spoiler: we are working on a mobile and web rom bakery for AOSP custom ROMs and in a near future we will push that red BUILD button into BBQTools. Can you imagine you making your own nightly? Select project > select patches > press build > get notification > automagically download and flash. We gonna make history.

Cheers,

TeamBBQ

Hello everyone...

Is there an apk file?!

Going to have an headache with useless country restriction...! :silly:

Thank a lot!

CRXed

Jan 7, 2010
Lots of UI issues today :eek:

Here are some screenshots of the latest nightly appearing in HTML code.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-19.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-26.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-33.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 234

CRXed

Jan 7, 2010
Here are some screenshots of the name of the build not completely showing (Nighlty) or not showing at all (Stable)

Phone = SGS2 i9100 international

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-44.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-10-15-17-11-55.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 207

hhairplane

May 4, 2011
Any details about the BBQ OpenDesign program. Website hasn't been updated since July, now news whatsoever. Thanks.

XpLoDWilD

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 19, 2009
France
www.xplod.fr
Here are some screenshots of the name of the build not completely showing (Nighlty) or not showing at all (Stable)

Phone = SGS2 i9100 international

I'll take a look and fix it asap.
i9100 doesn't have stable because it never had any stable build so far (CM9 is galaxys2, not i9100, thus not appearing on CM10 devices)

xuser

Jan 18, 2007
San Diego
"ADS CAN BE DISABLED BY PRESSING MENU BUTTON ON HOMESCREEN, THEN PAYING $1 "DONATION" FEE."

There I fixed it for you.

I'm not going to be FORCED into disabling my ad block to install your app. I don't like ads nor do I like misleading devs that lie and waste peoples time with misleading advertisement. Good luck with your app.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there.

Main Features :

13. reboot into recovery
    14. And more!

Cheers,

TeamBBQ
    I'd probably buy/donate it if it wasn't for that bitter changelog comment.

And you registered just to say that?

X10 mini doesn't have official cm but unofficial ports by nAa. Will update notifications and other things still work on my Rom? Thanks :)

Sent from my E10i using xda app-developers app

We're thinking about a way we could support other ROMs and/or unofficial builds. We'll keep you informed.
    Very nice! Thanks! Shouldn't you add an automatic md5 check, for the downloads? Since it won't be the first time paused downloads are broken..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the feedback. Its on the planned set of features! :)

Cheers
    Very nice! Thanks! Shouldn't you add an automatic md5 check, for the downloads? Since it won't be the first time paused downloads are broken..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    Looks promising. OTA who need official OTA now. :D