Retirement from the forum

Search This thread
Jun 24, 2008
Im So Sad You Decided To Leave !!!!!!!!!!!! Please Help

Good evening .

I have been trying to solve a problem that i have with my o2 xda. The problem is that the Bluetooth device is not working, it won’t even start, and I tried to turn it on from the communications manager but nothing. I tried to turn it on from the settings/communications/Bluetooth/turn Bluetooth make it visible to devices, but also nothing.
It turns on when I soft reset the device a few times, than sometimes it comes back on with the Bluetooth on, blue light flashing, but I’m unable to get it to pair with any devices. Sometimes my laptop will pick up the signal for a few seconds, but it is not able to sink with device.
I have tried everything I could think of, even have done some hard resets but nothing.

Someone told me to do an Artemis reset. So I downloaded the 4.02 with cube zip that I found around this website, but since I have never done such a procedure, in fact this is my first time with windows mobile, so I didn’t want to mess it up.

I read in this forums that third party applications can cause sometimes this problems because of driver contamination , my device did have lots of extra apps so that could be the problem .

In any case I’m not an expert, not even close especially with this system, so any help / suggestions / diagnostics / instructions, will be greatly appreciated.

The device is an o2 xda with built in gps, running windows mobile 6.1.
ROM Athemis Touch 4.02 WWe
Rom date : 4/8/8
Radio Version : 03.08.90
Protocol Version : 4.1.13.52

CPU: OMAP850
Speed: 201MHz
Ram: 64MB
Flash Size 128Mb
Data Bus 16bits
Storage size 44.74MB

And if the best solution is to do this artemis reset, i will really appreciate some instructions on how to exactly do this task, and if there is any known issues of this procedure killing the phone? , since sometimes with this types of "resets / flashes” this type of devices sometimes dies! So any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Hope Corporation .

Ps. I DOWNLOADED YOUR LINKS FOR THE ARTEMIS TOUCH WITH CUBE, THANKS A LOT!!!!, BUT IM STILL A LITTLE AFRAID TO DO IT, SINCE I HAVE NEVER DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, AND I AM A LITTLE SCARED THAT I WILL SCREW IT UP EVEN MORE!... (DO YOU KNOW IF BY DOING THIS I WILL LOOSE THE WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1 THAT I HAVE NOW LOADED, AND IT DIDN’T CAME ORIGINALLY, ON MY DEVICE ? .. ALSO, MY DEVICE IS UNLOOK FOR ANY CARRIER.. WILL THE RESET HAVE ANY EFFECT WITH THIS?)

MY DEVICE IS GIVING ME NOW EVEN MORE PRBLEMS, IT FREEZES UP, WONT GET A PHONE SIGNAL, AND OVERALL FREEZES, TO THE POINT THAT I HAVE TO SOFT RESET IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN UNTIL IT WORKS… AND EVEN THEM, A SLIGHT MOVE, OR TO MUCH WORK, OR DON’T KNOW WHAT!!! CAUSES IT TO LOOS SIGNAL AGAIN … EVEN THE WIFI IS NOT WORKING PROPERTLY!!. SO I AM NOW REALLY! COMPELL TO DO THIS RESET, BUT
P L E A S E!!! I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS SO THAT I WONT MESS IT UP EVEN MORE. …
THANKS A LOT.

HOPE CORPORATION.

hutchy007

Jun 20, 2007
Cheers for your roms mate. I've thought they were exceptional. All the best for the future :)