[Q] Stuck in AP Fastboot

Search This thread

killeer73

Mar 27, 2014
My phone is seriously screwed as of right now. The other day I learned there was finally a way to root the XT907 version 98.30.1 and so that's immediately did exactly that. Successfully rooted my phone and decided why not go further and flash a custom ROM to it. Attempted to unlock the bootloader was under the belief that it had done so successfully and attempted to flash a recovery twrp to be exact. Now my phone is stuck in AP Fastboot and i cant do anything with it. I can't turn it off, I can't change the menu to reset it, nothing. I'm fairly new to this so i'm probably missing something but I have taken apart the phone and disconnected the battery cable and left it over night, nothing happened still stuck on the same page. I have tried RSDLite, didn't work. I don't know what else to do. This is all my phone says
AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
10.9B(*) 9sha-1e9f557, 2013-09-26 13:20:55)
eMMC Info: Size 8GB
Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0
Battery Low
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected
Fastboot Reason: Flash Fail
then its just usb connection and disconnection. The only thing i know that i can do is replace the mother board and im tempted to do just that but im hoping someone on here can help.

killeer73

Mar 27, 2014
Yep

Rsdlite will fix you right up. If it didn't work the first time you probably did something wrong

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Your probably right at first it didnt do anything but i had just left it plugged into the comp for awhile and came back and it was fixed thankfully. more than likely it was the rsd so thank you

dcasun

Mar 14, 2011
los angeles
hold volume up and power as soon as it turns of press volume up and down and power and then scoll down to reboot and there you go quick fix after just reinstall the stock file and it will fix the loop
good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rsdlite will fix you right up. If it didn't work the first time you probably did something wrong

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk